Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Aid oil from exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:43 # 1
riddle1678
hello exhaust oil comes and fumes but there is no oil reduction, this problem occurred after the last oil change, I used the oil I used with the cheap oil, and I used 400 km with that oil, then I changed the oil and filter with castrol magnetic, the smoke was stopped but after 10 days, the smoke was stopped again. started to beat and the mouth of the exhaust started to grease. From the ones who say that there will be no service left, the ones who say that they will be thrown away will be sounded from every head, when they ask for the oil in the exhaust, the valve tires will change. They opened and checked the bar and there was no blowing in the engine, this is no problem with the engine. Don't let the handling engine do the long way. When I know a person with opel service in the past, it is very common in opeles. The valve tire says 99%. Pejo repairers are not valve valves. If you want it, you can disassemble it, even if it says circum is even turned out, it is different.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 2
riddle1678
By the way, the vehicle is at 106 xs 1.6 130.000 km and I use it without compression.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 3
Celik36
As you said, the opel can be from different pejo and different valve tires. Try to take it to the service.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 4
riddle1678
white, not black, throwing smoke, exhaust was cut after manifold and gas was given where the vehicle stopped. No smoke was thrown. Silencers were burnt with a smudge. the vehicle works without difficulty in the first starter in the morning and throws smoke, stops the smoke after pressing the gas and does not smoke until it gets hot, smoke starts after the heat starts, the lights come to the front when I stop with the engine brake, the smoke comes to the front and decreases when I give the gas again. the point that stuck in my head is what the oil in the exhaust meanwhile, the servant I left gave a gulf brand of 10/40 oil started after that oil, this problem started with 300 km of oil, but I say 400 maximum when I use it in the city use industry or something.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 5
scorpion_enis
I have no idea about the problem, but gulf is not a solid brand. I used it a lot. I think it is a good company. I hope you will overcome the problem with minimum cost.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 6
riddle1678
4 liters of 35 pounds of oil I do not expect much, I told you to use castrol plus an oil of that price, and castrol was used. they could not even be from the oil, but we could put the car in the castrol box, but we couldn't make it out of the oil. at least I will not be comfortable, I will do it myself to make my head hurt later on, but if the problem is detected, but nobody says this
08.05.2020 18:43 # 7
riddle1678
(I bought a boch spark plug. Something like black smoke and oil drops from the exhaust beforehand. I bought a boch spark plug, now neither smoke nor liquid.Nothing left ... do you think this is normal)

Meanwhile, while searching the forum, a message caught my attention. Could it be, I thought it was the first time I thought it was mine, I even bought a set of original german bosch fr7dc spark plugs.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 8
lead38
Yours is a situation that needs attention. the masters say it may be missing either valve wheels or snap rings.
08.05.2020 18:43 # 9
ahmed206
And whoever broke it, do not give it to money.
They tried to cheat you you know
08.05.2020 18:43 # 10
riddle1678
The problem was solved, friends said, "I visited the 4 services this day, why the oil comes from the exhaust, I did not get the answer. Everywhere I go, the oil is burning, if the engine will save the circlip and the circlip will not be saved, there is the way to the complete engine. They said the price was 1200 minimum 3000 maximum.It was being inserted, almost today I gave up at the last moment, I lost it, I did not have anything, I went to the exhaust and went to the exhaust, I searched for exhaust, I changed it completely, and the smoke stopped, they went to the service again, they looked, the exhaust was full of smoke, they said that the exhaust was full, after the previous oil, The problem started, although I said that everywhere I went, they said that the competitor said that there was nothing in the engine. But until this time, 2 times oil oil filter air filter has changed in the services for this event. agrimazdi, and your trust in the repairmen where I have been
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”