Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AID FOR 206 MODIFIED

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:35 # 1
okan_senlik
Hello friends. I have been following the site for 1 month. Pictures, modifications and everything is super. but there is neither a decent master nor a familiar person to do or have them done. Is there anyone to help me on the european side in istanbul? frankly, the car is now in my empty eyes. It's been 1 month since. My 206 1.4 xr 1.4 gray car. Now there is only the windbreaker: D glasses with film, he already has everyone else :) When I bought a side sill, I had not done it yet. I was only able to handle the plumbing business. angel headlights, I changed the fog, but the headlight on the right is not flat, it shows crooked. The master also said from the headlight, he looks disgusting right now. I have steel rims, they are nice but I will take the pictures. Now, I asked you, is there anyone who can help me?

This is what I want :)

The car is high now, so I want to cut the springs,
There is no fog, so there is not even a place in the front bumper.
We need to take the angel headlights.

there is no light in the interior, ashtray, torpedo etc. there is no light anywhere
So I need to throw a hand and I would be very happy if a friend helps me. I will add the pictures tomorrow :)

08.05.2020 19:35 # 2
Barut
RC Bumper
Optional RC fender
RC Rim
Eibach 5cm sports bow. (Bow cutting is dangerous)
RC spoiler.
Then watch the view across the late vehicle
08.05.2020 19:35 # 3
herry
Don't worry about heating or cutting springs, man, if you don't think about yourself, think of people.
the results can be very heavy.
ready-made sports bow can be 5cm.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 4
okan_senlik
brothers I am looking for a friend who will help me for this. I know these too, but it's best to do it with a know
08.05.2020 19:35 # 5
sanctuary35
it will be irrelevant to the subject, but there is no fog light, you wrote that I like to open fog and travel. why do you like opening fog lights?
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
samet206
First of all, if you do not have a master or acquaintance who understands from the spirit of peugeot, you can deal with this kind of work. Be careful to be a quality product. When it comes to the subject of light, do not connect the led where you hold the car as dark, and if you do lighting operations in the original direction or design, there will be nice things. If you do, you can handle it without changing the bumper. I also recommend the 206+ stops if the car is in silver gray color, it looks nice in silver gray color.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”