Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

agglomeration problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
beddri
thank you for your interest already.
2001 model pejo 206 tx 1.6 16v 57000 km I bought the car.
There is a problem with this vehicle that bothers me, maybe it may not be, but I wanted to consult you
I have the problem of accumulation in the lower revs in my vehicle, I am pathetic when I come to the slowing bumps on the road in the course of driving, when I get out of the vehicle after the gear shifts 2, I do not use it in my previous vehicles but I wanted to consult you why?
I would be glad if you help !!!!!
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
hasimayaz
First, did you compare your car with another 206? Or let me tell you, have you ever used a 206?
Is there a LPG in the second vehicle? clutch lining changed ?? Does black smoke blow out of exos as soon as you say agglomeration?
Third, did you put the vehicle into light maintenance after receiving it?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
sinan-s
Haşim brother has already covered all the possibilities ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
aoc
Haşim Abi has passed, there must be an oxygen sensor in your vehicle, have it checked + a gas pump and, accordingly, injector etc. may not feed the engine well at the lower speed ...
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
TOLGA

I usually first throw 1 and then 2 with a small intermediate gas after the crash,

agglomeration happens to me from time to time,
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
asi_cocuk
I am writing this, I wrote in the forum I was hanging out like this
08.05.2020 13:57 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = asi_cocuk] I have written this in the forum where I got stuck like this, I started, I will not reply then master [/ QUOTE]
If you have information about the subject .. or if you have solved such a problem before and you have solved it .. don't worry by typing this, nobody will ban you ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 8
TOLGA
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = asi_cocuk] I will write to this I wrote in the forum where I got stuck like this, I will not answer then master [/ QUOTE]
If you have information about the subject .. or if you have solved such a problem before and you have solved it .. don't worry by typing this, nobody will ban you ..
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with my wife, I don't think anyone will be banned for such a reason, interesting !!!
08.05.2020 13:57 # 9
asi_cocuk
There was a brother to give information, he said he would come 5 minutes later, he still did not come
08.05.2020 13:57 # 10
hsnsnr
[QUOTE = asi_cocuk] There was a brother to give information, he will come next to me in 5 minutes, he still has not come [/ QUOTE]
LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 13:57 # 11
Guests
like a small maintenance condition .. air filter .. even exhaust can be clogged.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 12
beddri
I use gasoline, no LPG, no black smoke, I did not compare with another pejo 206 before, the oil air filter plugs that were under maintenance before buying them have not changed but the pejo service that I looked at while getting the pressure pad unchanged did not say anything about the pressure pad.
I am also a master, I think the cancellation of the catalyst would it be harmful?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = beddri] I use with gasoline LPG no black smoke does not blow, I did not compare with another pejo 206 before the oil air filter spark plugs changed but the pressure was not changed about the press pad when I received it.
I am also a master, I think the cancellation of the catalyst would it be harmful?
[/ QUOTE]
The vehicle found 2001 models and 60,000. The catholic ceramics are already clogged. Floor. currently 100% perf. does not work with.
Only in this model is the malfunction lamp on? you have to look and research it.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 14
beddri
Yes, I think I will remove the catalyst from the first moment I bought it, but if the malfunction light is on or how it can be done without burning, can I turn it off after it has burned, because seeing it lit up there is annoying my nervousness and I cannot understand it because it is constantly burning when there is another malfunction: ((
Does anyone know about it or have it done?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 15
Guests
gti also does not turn on the malfunction light in catalyst cancellation probably not in you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”