Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

agglomeration in the vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
omera
hello friends 2001 There are 206 206 since the rains started for 2 days, there has been a clutter when the car has shifted to 2nd gear. my accelerator pedal feels pretty stiff, as if they are pulling the car from behind, my winter tires are still attached .. why i could not understand it. Are there friends who can give an idea ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
vpro
My teacher doesn't like the rain, use the pejo without forcing it. The air filter of the vehicle draws water is very interesting in the rain.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
samet206
I do not think it has anything to do with rain, if the situation draws water in the filter, you will feel something more pronounced in the car, and if you have such a suspicion, there is nothing other than simple to remove the filter cover. Axles- Pressing lining ignition system can cause many things. Also, remove winter tires urgently.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
omera
friends, I really removed the air filter today, it was not soaked. water was full in the reservoir. how they did such a thing is really strange ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
samet206
Master then you entered the puddle hard and quickly. If the ignition system and the ignition system have gone up to the water filter, it may have taken water in those parts. Wet roads and rain from above will not cause water to fill the filter. You will experience such a thing.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
vpro
Use the Samet 206 car as you wish, the filter gets wet, the chronic problem of the piano is a little intact rain, the filter pert, which probably causes ignition troubles, the car is piling up.

The result: use polite in the rain: D
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
M7onbasi
Sa. No matter how hard I took it to friends, my friends couldn't find a solution. My car is 2004 model 1.4 x-line petrol-lpg 126.000 km. My vehicle has a misfire jerk. LPG is also very obvious in petrol less, but there is still misfire. Recently, the vehicle started to pile up in the 2nd and 3rd gear, so when running like this, the vehicle slows down as if someone is holding it from behind. I couldn't trust and fade. I would appreciate if friends who know help.
Until now, the throttle has been cleaned, the spark plugs have changed, the valves have been said, the valves have entered the recipe changed, the coil has changed, the map sensor has said, we tried to replace it, the problem has continued, the engine is taking air, they have checked, we have not checked, there is no problem, the air filter has changed, the oil filter has changed, the LPG injector has changed, the temperature sensor has changed. Nobody could find and fix my problem from another problem. We connected it to the computer, not in the service but
- Manifold absolute pressure / Barometric pressure circuit high input
- Intake air temperature sensor circuit, short to positive or open circuit
- Ignition coil B primary / secondary circuit malfunction
- Ignition coil A primary / secondary circuit malfunction
In this way, the malfunctions are out of the bidet, the water is in the vehicle, the faults disappear and the traction improves. Thanks in advance

08.05.2020 19:18 # 8
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = M7onba a] SA. No matter how hard I took it to friends, my friends couldn't find a solution. My car is 2004 model 1.4 x-line petrol-lpg 126.000 km. My vehicle has a misfire jerk. LPG is also very obvious in petrol less, but there is still misfire. Recently, the vehicle started to pile up in the 2nd and 3rd gear, so when running like this, the vehicle slows down as if someone is holding it from behind. I couldn't trust and fade. I would appreciate if friends who know help.
Until now, the throttle has been cleaned, the spark plugs have changed, the valves have been said, the valves have entered the recipe changed, the coil has changed, the map sensor has said, we tried to replace it, the problem has continued, the engine is taking air, they have checked, we have not checked, there is no problem, the air filter has changed, the oil filter has changed, the LPG injector has changed, the temperature sensor has changed. Nobody could find and fix my problem from another problem. We connected it to the computer, not in the service but
- Manifold absolute pressure / Barometric pressure circuit high input
- Intake air temperature sensor circuit, short to positive or open circuit
- Ignition coil B primary / secondary circuit malfunction
- Ignition coil A primary / secondary circuit malfunction
In this way, the malfunctions are out of the bidet, the water is in the vehicle, the faults disappear and the traction improves. Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. Almost all of the things to be done has been done. Firstly, the LPG system in the vehicle is canceled from the fuse, and the LPG remains in the second plan to ensure that the straight line runs. The map sensor and crank speed sensor were removed and checked. and have the vehicle check the electrical chassis connections. fuse box etc. oxidation etc. Is there oxidation in cables etc. can. Check the setting of the vehicle again. so first of all you need to find a good electric master who understands peugeot, brother. I hope you will solve your problem. in addition to the vehicle afterwards, playing with the electrical system such as alarm-xenon headlight - sound system etc. or engine washing.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 9
M7onbasi
Map sensor cleaned, installed, continued problem. We installed a new map sensor. Sirnak, unfortunately, I could not solve the master, which I did not go to in the immediate vicinity. Nothing extra in the vehicle. The engine was washed with wd 40 but it has been done for 3 months or so. As you said, my first job is to cancel the lpg from insurance. A friend said that if the lpg brain is defective, it can send faulty gas while it is in the gas, so it is kicking in the gas, so I will look at the lpg brain. Let's take it to the electrician, let's see what he'll say. I didn't look at what you call the crank sensor and senst. the M7onba 2018-09-11 15:09:11
08.05.2020 19:18 # 10
talip206
[QUOTE = M7onbasi] Map sensor cleaned, installed, continued problem We installed a new map sensor, the problem in the tenths continued. Sirnak, unfortunately, I could not solve the master, which I did not go to in the immediate vicinity. Nothing extra in the vehicle. The engine was washed with wd 40 but it has been done for 3 months or so. As you said, my first job is to cancel the lpg from insurance. A friend said that if the lpg brain is defective, it can send faulty gas while it is in the gas, so it is kicking in the gas, so I will look at the lpg brain. Let's take it to the electrician, let's see what he'll say. I didn't look at what you call the crank sensor and senst. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, cancel the LPG directly from the insurance. Or take the cable from the battery pole head to the LPG and remove it and use it for a while.
Is the coil installed original? I understood very well that our vehicles do not like the spare parts industry. Experiment with the original coil, especially if you can try it.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 11
M7onbasi
Sub-industry coil I tried the sub-industry zero coil of another brand, if I could find it again, I will try the original coil, but at the first opportunity, let me cancel the lpg from the fuse and use it in gasoline. I will write when the problem is solved
08.05.2020 19:18 # 12
M7onbasi
Today we tried zero delpy branded coil in my vehicle and nothing changed again.
The master looked at the valve settings and nothing came out again.
We removed the air hose from the intake manifold and plugged it, the jerk on the vehicle passed, but the traction did not change much, the master said, if the valves could not be done properly, they should be done again. If the draft is good, let us use the hose that goes to the intake manifold. Officers were missing properly, he said, let's cancel or shrink the hose to the intake manifold, so use it, it doesn't matter, what do you think I should do?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 13
M7onbasi
We will look at the master who did the rectification, if we couldn't get used to it, we would do the valves again. I'll take a look at him sometime. But first I will see the sentence setting. Anyway, I showed it to another master today. I said that it does not vibrate when it turns off the air coming into the intake manifold. Let's see how you set it up. I will leave the vehicle after 2 days but. I write the result again good days ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 14
M7onbasi
I want to ask something, I'm sorry I don't know. I read in some forums if the valve is bad or if the valve is broken. I used the vehicle in this way 400-500 km if we had trouble adjusting the cent, wouldn't we take the engine to our arms?
My car runs jerky - it kicks - traction is low - sometimes (not always) stacks up, not eating gas.
Thanks in advance to the interested friends ...
08.05.2020 19:18 # 15
sonerkyl
that is due to the offended teacher. the cylinder head gasket had changed. but the sentence setting had a little missed sound and low traction. I took it back to the master. of course I used 1000 km odd like that. one of the valves hit the piston, the top cover was made again and the valves were changed, the adjustment was made to the cent. My master had only received sealing money, and he met the rest from me.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 16
M7onbasi
We looked at the tuning setting, no problem. When I was looking at the master, I did not understand exactly whether he looked at the balls that had removed the engine cover, but let's look at the valves that were missing the valves.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 17
sonerkyl
Here is the problem, at the engine renewal master, say, "I hope my teacher will do it right now. When he gives so much money and then has such a problem, he gets bored.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 18
M7onbasi
Exactly, I did not think of this option since the vehicle was out of the new competition. I gave the vehicle, he said he was doing a misfire. I hope it will be solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”