Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Again, vehicle inspection again :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:49 # 1
kamilarangul
hello guys again;
I have completed all the things that will go to the vehicle inspection next week, but led to angel lens headlights and stop in my car. The car will not go through the inspection, the original one will be die, a few people said, a few people said it will pass. Does anyone have information _?? Let's not go back and go back bent :( CryCryCry
08.05.2020 19:49 # 2
Poyraz61
Sir, if you pass or do not, write your result here. I am planning to have Angel Far and I will act accordingly :)
08.05.2020 19:49 # 3
talip206
If there is a lens, I know it will pass. If there is no lens, it does not pass. But it changes a little according to the person. Our friend's original stop lamp did not pass on the grounds that it was lit pink. Gone red foil Finish. Will you laugh, will you cry
08.05.2020 19:49 # 4
outlaw
I have been on visa for 5 years with 5 bow angel headlight and 3d stop and there was no problem ...
I am not saying that it is not a problem. I was forgotten to remove the xenons when I entered the last visa due to the staff to see. Normally, they said they would send them, but the staff said "I have a xenon."
Everything depends on the element, for example, the 5 spring will be very close to the ground. If the front wheel of the car is ditched, they do not take the bumper, so the Laguna has a lip, my mind came out, before I got on the first car, he looked to his right and left, when I put it in the ditch, I went down, did not apply the bumper, and I said something else, ohh, I took the visa. Then I talked that he had 106, he looked at it and he was careful.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 5
xdesign_206
Angel lens headlight passes, but if you have xenon in it, it will pass if you remove the xenon and attach a normal light bulb.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 6
Firtina61
Lens headlamps and standard of Highways of Turkey to pass the appropriate lens I had did not come from Europe angel lights did not go, I think the pain was reverse directions
08.05.2020 19:49 # 7
JunioR56
If you want to get a guarantee and if you are good with your insurer, see it with him. hi la go handle it. I am only sending a license to a relative.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 8
Poyraz61
Sir, if we make Xenon headlights fog lights, will the situation be the same? So does it not pass?
08.05.2020 19:49 # 9
sonerkyl
impermeable
08.05.2020 19:49 # 10
Poyraz61
Hobaa, do we change it every two years, and now we will. Thank you, Soner, my teacher, you generally enlighten me :)
08.05.2020 19:49 # 11
sonerkyl
You are welcome, my teacher, unfortunately, they don't even accept xenon fog. Depending on the technician there, maybe he will ignore it. :)
08.05.2020 19:49 # 12
Gokcesel
The xenon bulb does not pass in any way according to the regulation. As the friend said above, the technician looking at the vehicle ends there, sometimes they ignore the job, but this is a 10% chance. If there is a yellow bulb in the fog right now, there is no handling. Led stop is passing, you will not have trouble.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 13
pusutr
Whereas; xenon headlights provide a better view. I can hardly see me with a normal bulb, but it goes through an examination. Let's say the xenon bulb threatens the safety of oncoming vehicles. The xenon bulb in the original of the zero car passes. His is passing, why is ours not? I am sorry because we could not buy zero cars.
We live in a very interesting country.
08.05.2020 19:49 # 14
Firtina61
Original lens xenon kit new cars system different auto height tuning tires I was told that there was in the inspection station yes the normal bulbs show better but the ban was just like the sealed app plate, the sealed app that the police told me said it was banned, but it said the plates are better read self-plaque badged the plate, but it is forbidden because it is negligent
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”