Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

again problem :) :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:55 # 1
sonay
good evening first of all, let me convey my problem immediately, antipollition fault letter came to a halt and the malfunction lamp turned on, i am waiting for your help if anyone knows what kind of problem it is. When it comes to the car age after 3 5 seconds, it goes away, thank you in advance ... wish everyone a trouble-free trouble-free ....
08.05.2020 14:55 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = sonay] good evening first of all, let me convey my problem immediately antipollition fault text came to a halt and the malfunction lamp turned on, I am waiting for your help if anyone knows what kind of problem it is. Bringing it off, it is disturbing 3 5 seconds later, when it comes to the car era, thank you.

I know that malfunction is caused by the pollen filter.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 3
Guests
no, not pollen. related to mazot. What was the last time you changed the oil filter?
08.05.2020 14:55 # 4
sonay

The car gasoline also did not change anything lpg attached.

08.05.2020 14:55 # 5
trtolgi
MY FRIEND HAS ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I WAS ON THE WAY. I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO MOVE, I HAVE CHANGED FILTERS. CONNECT TO THE PC THE PROBLEM WILL BE HALKED. MY HALLOLD.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 6
Guests
friends do not mislead. Antipollution foult error means fragility. it is related to exhaust emission. This is a fuel mixture error ... the vehicle is already lpg. If the gas does not give this error but also gives lpg, the first reason that comes to mind is that there is an error in the lpg mix settings.
this malfunction burns as a result of the emission values of the oxygen oxygen offset that fall outside the limits. There are certain programmed emtuations inside the ecu. If the correct setting is caught and the emission remains within the limits, the fault light will not burn. Except for this, the heat of the fault may burn. Each failure may not be due to the LPG when the light burns. as a result, the malfunction can occur from different parts of the engine.
Also, this nuisance is not solved by connecting the vehicle to the planet. the event is in the vehicle's lpg setting. the planet cannot interfere with the lpg system. however, it fixes the malfunction. it can be turned on again after the setting has not changed ...
Try it out here. When the anti-collective foult is present, stop the engine when the fault light is on and wait 10 minutes. make mars again, great malfunctioning heat may be ended. If it burns on the road again or if it does this periodically, the mixture of LPG as I said is wrong.
the fault light is not on my vehicle. but let me change the setting a little bit, it can burn right away. this is so normal. I have experienced this very much now. Also, making this mix setting is not a simple event. sometimes it can burn in idle times when it stays fireproof while it stays continuously in certain cycles, or sometimes it may be the opposite. it is a situation that requires sensitive attention ...
the cecol 2010-10-12 14:47:22
08.05.2020 14:55 # 7
sonay
thank you very very much thank you for taking the time and answering, thank you again trttolgi and cecoli thanks ....
08.05.2020 14:55 # 8
Guests
you are welcome. important share :)
08.05.2020 14:55 # 9
diabolicfb
As a owner of LPG peugeot, I can say that it is difficult to turn off the light in Peugeot LPG ...
08.05.2020 14:55 # 10
Guests

Failure light will not light as long as the program adjusts the right mix with the fine judge fine settings. It's easy to know but it's hard to know. tries and stops. If it is possible, it will be sansa ... :))

08.05.2020 14:55 # 11
sonay
I used it in a little gasoline light light all gone thanks ...
08.05.2020 14:55 # 12
izorya
I had the same warning. I did not have the opportunity to show it to the master for about a month, and then the warning and malfunction lamp went by itself: S I did not understand either.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 13
ozaannn
I use lpgli in diapers as well, it did not fail, it happened to a friend of mine.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 14
furkan
man, my guess is doing the egr valve
08.05.2020 14:55 # 15
higungor
last year it was in my car now 2-3 minutes in the morning. I do not start without heating. This fault code has not been released in 1 year. My vehicle is 2005 307 1.6 xt
08.05.2020 14:55 # 16
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = sonay]

The car gasoline also did not change anything lpg attached.

[/ QUOTE] my friend, the probability of the oxygen probe, which measures the gas coming out of the exhaust on the exhaust, which is the fault, is that the mixture failure firstly makes the same failure in the gasoline of the vehicle. Let us know that the error code given by the master and the description of the malfunction will be informed by everyone here. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:55 # 17
oguzhan29
It is useful to show the service or the trustworthy master he knows.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”