Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

again faults started again: S

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
tayfundoner
friends 4 months ago, my car was not working, it was making air from the diesel filter, it was not going to the diesel oil, we noticed that the small screws next to the injectors made air from the middle, and we did it with a spray, then we were constantly missing oil from the top cover, the engine was getting air and working hard while working, we said, let's get it done. 1 months ago & nbsp; top cover gasket changed, engine was washed beautifully, cleaned, there was a leak, but after the gasket changed, the car still does not get on the first starter sometimes, sometimes after starting a little starter, the other day I opened it again, I removed the upper cover and looked, I looked at it, the oil was leaking from the top cover, the fuel was flowing from the bottom of the injectors. I found it and I almost went crazy, I wonder if I couldn't do my job well or if there is a solution, I would appreciate it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”