Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

After the Accident !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
eguet
Hello friends, we just had a little accident, it was just a car, but it was very boring.

There was a road jam under the ataköy-Şirinevler bridge, while the left side signaled to open the left vehicle, the minibus hit the side where the driver door was closed and the small 1-2 bidet bidet was curled at the point where the door meets the glass. Cry

We were going to keep a report, but since the policy is not with me, we will take a photo and leave the weekday report, the first time I want from you, what do I need to do? How should I do the report, just how to fill it up, I will be happy if you tell me what I need to do after filling it and how it will be repaired etc. tesekurler CryCry
08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
renk1234
aladgm kadary with you, like the imperfect, like munubusugoremedn faredemedın, you will meet your repair, you will meet your traffic gotta say let's say it was past in polic
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
eguet
there is no damage to the minibus that the corner side of my vehicle paint was smeared a little bit so it was so I mean I was about to complete the transition so I couldn't see how I couldn't see me Ouch Also, there is no car insurance, I have compulsory traffic insurance.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 4
herry
In this case, if the faulty person is a minibus, the traffic insurance of the minibus will cover your expense. If you are wrong, you will have to pay for your vehicle in your own pocket, since it is not your insurance. May be very late.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 5
KenBlockJR
You look like criminal. in this case, to record and record the tramer. If you do not have a cascoon, you will already take your damage out of your pocket. Don't give it to your minutes.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 6
eguet
These friends in the picture CryCryCry

08.05.2020 18:30 # 7
Mesut48
First of all, get past, God bless.

Fill in the minutes, write the event and crime scene clearly, send these photos absolutely.
I think you are right according to this photo.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 8
eguet
Amen our sentence Cry I still do not know how it will be wrong for me to decide whether I am succulent or any institution, person, etc. we will write and sign as succulent.

After all, we will write the incident exactly in the minutes and I will take it to the insurance company. Question
08.05.2020 18:30 # 9
herry
Traffic decides who the culprit is, you will just write the form of the event in writing, and you will draw it with a representative picture. There are also options in the minutes, park, cruise, incorrect overtaking etc. from there you will select and mark the one suitable for this accident. You tell the incident and write it. He has his own box on the opposite side. fill the remaining picture in the gaps. Give traffic together with the photos, they determine who is guilty.

Note: You will also give your photocopy of your license and ID, you get yours against it.

herry 2014-05-03 20:18:41
08.05.2020 18:30 # 10
renk1234
First of all, if you do not see the report, if your expense is small, I think you are wrong, there is a left-handed rift that is based on the minibus barrier.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 11
eguet
We will meet for the minutes on Monday. If we do not understand the two of us, you said how we will fill in the minutes. Question
08.05.2020 18:30 # 12
TaZ
After you keep the minutes, you will go to any body shop service and it will hurt your file and it will look like your car will be 50% wrong, but they will take it for review and they will get out to see who is wrong and who is right. In my opinion, you seem to be wrong. But if the insurance gives 50% to you 50% to the other vehicle, the insurance company will cover half of your expenses.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 13
TaZ
If you say why you are wrong, the right front side is the blind spot in the trucks. Right from the front, whatever vehicle it goes with is 100% right.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 14
emrepunar
get well soon.

the problematic munibus appears in this picture, the evacuation is uncontrolled.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 15
EmSul
According to the photo, the minibus has already tried to bridge from you, went to the left as far as it can go, so you have passed into the left lane without looking at the mirror, you probably are guilty. !
08.05.2020 18:30 # 16
Guests
Get well soon, can you share the developments?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 17
rolandgarros
roland garros CryCryCry get well soon. Ouch
08.05.2020 18:30 # 18
eguet
Thanks, as I said, friends, we will meet and fill in the report.

I still know my napacag after holding a report that a friend of the body of the body has written that you will go to the traffic written on the internet.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 19
herry
Keep the minutes and sign the document, make a photocopy, and you keep the other one. copy and give your licenses and identities, add photos of the accident or send an e-mail to your master. then go to your body shop with your documents, let it go, but because you are wrong, it will not have much effect since it is not in your casco, and you will go to the body shop with that document. If the offender had been the other side, you would have given the car body and the documents, he would have followed and handled the whole process. The last insurance would send you money, and you would give it to the master while receiving the car. therefore, keep the minutes as a process, sign the documents and give the master a business picture again.

Note: When I say you are wrong, I overtook it as an assumption.
herry 2014-05-04 22:23:08
08.05.2020 18:30 # 20
Mesut48
[QUOTE = eguet]

[/ QUOTE]

There are 3 lanes on the road, left in the left lane and there is one more minister on the back,
I think the filled ribbon is in violation + faulty overtaking is currently out of the ribbon.
Take copies of driver's license, license and insurance.
Get well again
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”