Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

after seloinod valve replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
famekontor
hello at night, my vehicle was hit in gear shifts, we changed the seloind & nbsp; but the vehicle started to light up the malfunction lamp and & nbsp; snow and spot lights today & nbsp; I started to flash it, I need to keep it on the computer after these cellonoids have changed.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
kuantum
Is the software installed after the solenoid has changed? After the software update is done, the change is said to be useless here. Meanwhile, I am also under solenoid exchange. I'm wondering what they're going to write. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
narkotik71
last winter, the cellonoid valve and the oil were knocked out and new black-tipped valves were installed. This winter, I have the same problem, especially in the cold engine in the morning. No problem when the engine gets warm. div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o ne">
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
kudret_yildirim
[QUOTE = narcotic71] last winter the cellonoid valve and the oil were knocked out and replaced with new black-tipped valves.This winter I have the same problem, especially in the morning in the cold engine. & nbsp; & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

never go I think ... in this cold weather, I have the same problem, I act as if there is an egg under the gas pedal until it gets hot .... I think it gets worse as I tamper ....
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
narkotik71
[QUOTE = kudret_yildirim] [QUOTE = narcotic71] last winter was replaced by cellophane valve and oil, and new black-tipped valves were installed. status.
& nbsp; & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I don't ever go ... I have the same problem in this cold weather, I act as if there is an egg under the gas pedal until it gets hot .... I think it gets worse as I tamper ....
[/ QUOTE]

the battery amp is low, do you think it can cause this? I think it may come & nbsp; or update the vehicle bey (service)
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
kimyaci
[QUOTE = famekontor] hello my car was hit in gear changes we changed the seloind & nbsp; but the vehicle started to light up the malfunction lamp and & nbsp; snow and spot lights today & nbsp; started to blink, I need to memorize it on the computer after these cellonoids have changed, just changed the gearbox oil, please help [/ QUOTE]
Get well, my friend If you write the type, model and km of your vehicle, we can help you better.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
famekontor
teacher, the selonids have changed, the oil has changed, but the knock still exists, I ordered the original oil today, the fault lamp & nbsp; we ordered it from the intake manifold pressure sensor, we now ordered it
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
famekontor

hello last day seloind valves changed the first day was good, but today i realized that the gear shifts were on the same, the malfunction lamp started to light up the gas is not eating gas, we have connected it to the computer, the intake manifold pressure sensor error, we ordered the sensor, it gave 70 tl. After changing the selonds, I did not put the original oil, I bought the part from pejomarket, I called it, I wonder if the parts are problematic, you should use the original oil. tomorrow, I hope the oils will come with the intake manifold sensor, I will get better, I would love to sell my car very much, but I got old in a week, believe me, somebody give me some reason

08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
narkotik71
get well krdeş.this manifold pressure sensor. appeared on the computer as a malfunction code? . Do you have the tool out of the service & nbsp; somewhere?
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
famekontor
They said I do not need to have it out of service.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
famekontor
I wonder if the manfiold pressure sensor came out as a fault code & nbsp; Could it be the reason for knocking
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
narkotik71
Since the sensors and the oil have changed, there is not much left behind. After looking at the pressure values, the reason for the knonoids has changed after the bottom. 2,4 knock. The normal pressures should be 2,5_2,8. .pejo creams no longer use.I have also made changes but I get the knock warning when the car is cold. intermittent oil pressure error but the pressures are normal. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 13
famekontor
how to measure the oil pressure 2.4, how to fix it, whether the device is connected to the oil pressure
08.05.2020 16:34 # 14
narkotik71
When the vehicle is connected to the first device, if there is a knock complaint, the first pressure levels are already checked. failure of the solenoids & nbsp; It turns out like this. Oil and valves return to normal when & nbsp; change & nbsp; but they must be looked at before supply.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 15
famekontor
not looked before the fault :(
08.05.2020 16:34 # 16
narkotik71
I think that when you go again, I think that there is something important from the car to break the spirits. In the last year, I worked very hard in the service with the change of oil and valve, but it lasted for a full year. it started again now. I tried all the applications in the form (throat butterfly cleansing. brake customer & nbsp; or something). I could not go to the service but I did not wait.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 17
famekontor
I amasyada
08.05.2020 16:34 # 18
narkotik71
If you report the latest status after the transactions. I would love it.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 19
kudret_yildirim
[QUOTE = narcotic71] [QUOTE = mighty_lightning] [QUOTE = narcotic71] last winter was replaced by cellophane valve and oil, and new black-tipped valves were installed this winter again. It is very annoying. [/ QUOTE] do not go at all ... I think the same problem is happening in this cold weather, I act as if there is an egg under the gas pedal until it gets hot .... I think it gets worse as I tamper .... [/ QUOTE] battery amp is low, this I think the battery may be weak for the problem of the cold in the car. for the gearbox was working in a special mode ... I think there might be something here ... kudret_yildirim2012-02-06 22:57:35
08.05.2020 16:34 # 20
narkotik71
The fact that LPG is affecting the vehicle's brain is likely to be & nbsp;. antipollution fault "error. The tool I used in gasoline was hit again. "Cry" & nbsp; warns the noise on the trip computer even if there is no knock. Protects the gear.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”