Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AFTER PRINTING REPLACEMENT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:58 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
On the 10th of September, I made the replacement of my car's pressure pad before paying 600 pounds. As far as I know, the clutch point of the pedal should go down and the gear changes should be softened after the change. the clutch point goes down, but the gearshifts remain bony. For example, when I was in reverse, there were problems such as I would have to put it in place and put it back in. After the change, the shift lever retains the same rigid structure, but it does not seem to be a problem in sitting. It is a bit more stubborn when shifting down compared to the past. But my real trouble comes when I take 1 from 2. It is almost impossible to throw 1 E when the traffic slows down on a slope and when it comes to a point where it stops but only when it does not stop and when the 2nd gear is insufficient and the vehicle collapses. After it stops, 1 E passes easily. But in slow flowing traffic between 2 and 1, and as I mentioned, the situation on the slope is very disturbing. I went back to the master feast. He rode tested it. There is nothing in my car like my brother poison, use 1000 km parts get used to each other and sent me. I went away but not satisfied with the answer. I would be very happy if friends with knowledge help. Is it really like the master said? Or should the gears be soft without getting used to the process immediately after the change? oguzhankucuk61 2016-09-17 21:19:51
08.05.2020 19:58 # 2
samet206
Hodja, first of all, I recommend you to fix the font, it is very big :) If you come to the subject, the reason you feel the difference while lowering the gear is better because the pad is new, the vehicle brakes better.I think everything you say is normal. Having a hard time getting into gear, at first it seemed like a problem to me when I did not recognize these vehicles, but I saw that over time, this is not a problem.206 is a bit more flexible than this. It is just a problem. on my own behalf.
samet206 2016-09-17 22:55:06
08.05.2020 19:58 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Confirming what the master said was relieved. Hopefully as you say. The master said that it is normal for the gear to pass more easily because there is no force in the vehicle when the pressure is depleted. Since the compression was stronger after the change, he said it hardens normally.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 4
ahmet_bjk
It is normal that it does not engage 1st gear while on the move
08.05.2020 19:58 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
A few more things that have been on my mind have developed recently.
1-) The clutch set worn by the master was of the VALEO brand and Peugeot said it was the same product as the original, just the difference in the label. He said that Peugeot had the original set made by Valeo. I was in a position to accept it when I was like this. Is it really so?
2-) While I was waiting at the lights today, I pressed the clutch to the end and pulled suddenly to check its softness while the gear was idle. There is a slight knocking sound when lifting, so as to wear a full sound. Why does he do this? Does it have anything to do with printing pad replacement? Is it just about pedal?
3-) While reading the heavy maintenance issue of Allex brother, I realized that he was sensitive to the transmission oil and saw that he did not remove the transmission oil he put in from the zero pack while transferring from master to vehicle. I didn't get stuck at that moment, but now it's in trouble. Does this cause any trouble? Does it have anything to do with the hard gear changes?

Friends, brothers, brothers, questions were a bit intense, but I worry about my car. I'm waiting for your help. Thanks in advance ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”