Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

After Leon FR 308 1.6 BlueHDi Allure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:17 # 1
Tibuk53
Hello to everyone,
2015 Model 308 1.6 I have become a new member of the Forum by buying our BlueHDi Allure vehicle.
My vehicle is a fully automatic option with 2-3 additional (Glass Ceiling Camera Keyless Entry etc.), a faultless vehicle on the new smell of low km. I have very strange feelings since I got on sports vehicles so far :) It has been 3 days. I bought the car and it is interesting to enjoy the gearbox. The engine runs a little loud, I think it will go a little quieter after maintenance.
Torpedo and inner parts are very good quality, I don't even compare with Leon, there is no trim sound etc., steering is very cute and very useful, touch screen is useful, I don't know if the car has hidden features, could there be fog sensitive to rotation?
Strart stop doesn't work, should it be due to weak battery, do you need it too? Not....
I would be very happy if there is anything you would like to suggest to me about this vehicle, my first peugeout vehicle as someone who has not been surprised by the wv and seat group for 15 years. When I was buying the car, I saw 6.1 on the screen, it is very good data if it is used in the city but if it is between 4.5 and 5.5 between cities, the data says it is 3 odd, these numbers are very high.
Thank you in advance for your information and contributions.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 2
emremren308
First of all, I have a good manual for 2014 too. Regarding fuel, when I used aggressively, I saw 5.6 at most. consumption goes down from 90-110 to 4.6 on the long road. The factory data is different from the actual one, so it would be great if it consumed so little: D I'm very pleased with my vehicle. only the spare part is very expensive but i will not know if it is more expensive than wv. use bye. my advice to you if you have a denon sound system in your car as far as i know it did not work with peugeot denon for 2015 and after. Gülümseme
08.05.2020 21:17 # 3
Hasbinabd
I have an e-hdi allure manual, I bought it 2 months ago, urban fuel is now showing 7 liters, average speed is 20 km. I don't understand mine burning more than me?
08.05.2020 21:17 # 4
slhylcnn
First of all Hello, I bought my car, so it has been about 3 days 2014 e-hdi manual allure package 30 thousand diesel went and came very much between Golf, Astra, Leon and Megan. My previous vehicle was Renault and I was opening the hidden features myself. I don't know if this is the same thing. Does anyone know the dimensions I want to change the front columns? If you answer, I would be very happy I became a Peugeot player now :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”