Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

after heavy maintenance ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
SAVAS
Hello there. 2 days ago, I came to leave from my workplace Hakkari. I took my car in front of the house for a long time to the private service and made the following operations. My vehicle is 206 1.4 diesel. After maintenance, the heat started to move between 95-100, which he had never been before. Previously, 90 would find it very difficult in very heavy traffic. overheating after 90 minutes passes. I noticed that when I stopped the car and looked at the coolant, it started to evaporate. what do you think is the reason
what is done in the service;
1- clutch pressure-lining changed
2- mobil1 5-30 oil
3- all filters (diesel, air, oil, pollen) changed
4- transmission oil was renewed
5- There was a bending where the crankcase plug was. the crankcase was removed and fixed in the lathe. After repair, it was replaced with liquid silicone.
6- All brake pads and discs were checked. it has not changed since it is in good condition.
7- The left swing has changed. the front set was removed and checked one by one.

the albaydemirc 2011-06-19 12:14:00
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
g-demir
I think those thermal values are not objectionable. Perhaps the vehicle was not sensing and cooling the existing heat before, now it starts to process. Need to get information from 206 owner friends
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
Muhammet CAKIR
I think it is high because it has not been built for a long time. Our vehicles are already 90-100 tickling temperature.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
SAVAS
[QUOTE = g-iron] I think those thermal values are not objectionable. Perhaps the vehicle was not sensing and cooling the existing heat before, now it starts to process. Need to get information from 206 owner friends [/ QUOTE]
I just tried again for about 1.5 hours between Üsküdar and Umraniye both in heavy traffic and on the road to Şile. the heat is as before. I think the vehicle's cooling system made air yesterday. Now it is not even 90.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
semih
I think it might be from the circulation, my friends were heating up between 90 and 100 in my vehicle. After the circulation changed, the problem disappeared.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”