Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Advice for power increase

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
harunsss
Hi guys, My car is 1.4.

I am thinking of selling my vehicle in summer and buying 206cc, but I want to do something small until then. Can I increase my power by doing something on a small scale? I would like to get your suggestions on this subject.

I also bought an open air filter, it will be about 1 year, almost 1 time I removed it and cleaned it, but is it sufficient to clean the air filter or does the open air filter need to be renewed after a while? If it needs to be renewed, is there a brand you recommend or kit? harunsss 2016-04-17 12:09:22
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
samet206
The open air filter can collect oil-like dirt on it over time, its cleanliness should be done importantly and consciously in accordance with the structure of the filter. Of course, there is a limit in it after a certain time. Brands such as Simota, K & N have suitable kits for our vehicles. Apart from professional works, I have not come across with great results with simple additions that can be done later, you may have said that the 1.4 engine exhaust system is playable, the vehicle is relaxed, an open air filter, but these things should not be expected to be alone.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
GokhaN
You can't get a performance with 1.4 gasoline breakers. If the wheels are larger than 14 ", do the normal maintenance of the 14" fine fines.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”