Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

adjustable american park

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
batuhan9292
I bought a newly set up American park today. The vehicle 206 wanted 50 TL of the master to install it. Can't I wear it myself?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
mev347
If you have some electrical knowledge, you can plug it in. For example, I bought a double bulb and made my own parking bulb.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
Raskaa
Yesterday I bought my parking module on the internet, but I did not have the opportunity to research how to assemble 206+, what are the tricks. I also hk this topic. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
Alicilik
Are there no installation instructions next to these products?

There are 3 possible cables.

You will cut the cable of your signal. You will connect one cable from the module to the other side and the cable from the other module to the other side. You will connect the other end to the parking light.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
Sendman
Alicism is also beautiful where the cable is: D
It is best to take the job to the people ...
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Sendman] Receiving a good expression is where the cable is: D
It is best to take the job to the people ...
[/ QUOTE]

Of course, a little handiness is a must, but it's not a perfectly difficult process. Just in case, remove the pole and do the works.

I did not buy the module, I did not use it, but as far as I can see from the friends, there are 3 cable outlets on it. These cables have to be in the position chart according to the color or they will not be attached randomly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”