Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

additive experiences

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
engineer206
Friends,
The engine malfunction lamp of my vehicle was lit occasionally. Intermittent malfunction codes connected to the device appeared, and the master said that 2 parts will be defective. One is the fuel pressure regulator (200 TL) and the other is the rail pressure sensor (450 TL). However, it may also be from the fuel you took, said change where you take the fuel. We also added additives to the vehicle. The tank was half full. One possibility would be to clean these sensors. He told me that the brand Vins is very good.
When I looked at the topics in the forum, I saw that there were friends who had similar problems. I think it would be useful for friends who have knowledge and experience on fuel additives to share here.
By the way, my vehicle was 2004 206 hdi and I was getting fuel from BP.
Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
engineer206
I think nobody has experience in this regard. Meanwhile, the engine malfunction lamp has not been lit for 4 days. Maybe it was not burned because I deleted the error or because I added additives. Let's see we'll see.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
EK-6
I tried many of them, I did not see any benefit.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
300yedi
I think all these additives are no use for money trap .. I tried a lot of them and I did not see any difference. Do not give money to me. I think it starts from 20 liras.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
engineer206
Well, let me see if I see, I write a benefit here
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
Kifanhom
years ago when I had a flash, I feel like it feels good
But I did not realize that I made love with the accelerator pedal because we made a contribution.
I think it is much more convenient to use the viscosity oil + fuel recommended by the vehicle manufacturer and to control the oil without losing its feature, to inspect the elements such as spark plug + gasoline filter + air filter at certain intervals and replace it with a new one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”