Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ACILLLLL .. !!!! PEUGEOT 106 XR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:07 # 1
shamed
Hello friends, can I use the analog clock war? Can I remove the clock and replace it with a tacho clock?
good forums
08.05.2020 14:07 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Duman101] hello friends, can I use the analog clock war on the tachometer, can I remove that clock and replace it with a tacho clock?
good forums
[/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand, you remove the actual tachometer and cancel it and say another sports tachometer. You can use it if you buy a quality brand and put it on a beautiful master. Otherwise, cheap goods will deteriorate after a while, and they will generally be lighted. You can disassemble the gearbox directly, as far as I know it has nails at the bottom, it has nothing to do with the gearbox.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 3
shamed
My vehicle is 98 xr, there is no tachometer in some series of them. There is an analog clock in the counter.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 4
Aytac
I don't mean to say you are a bellow, but I think you can take it off.! I Cannot Fully Guarantee. You Can Find This Part From The Extractors.If It Really Happens Very Good For You. Regards.!
08.05.2020 14:07 # 5
shamed
Hmm, I understood, thank you so making gearshift leather or something is very simple. Then there is no problem.
Look at the indicators of the vehicle in the picture.
08.05.2020 14:07 # 6
Aytac

I don't know if it is stuck or not, but if the hour of the Xs models fit, I will call the researchers in the extractors.

08.05.2020 14:07 # 7
shamed
hmm, I understood, tskler, I have already looked at it, I have to take the counter externally, I have to buy it from the meters that have both tachometer, oil, water and temperature indicator ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”