Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

acillll

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
jiyanxese
mrb friends I traveled 3-4 km in the city this morning, but I saw that the movement exceeded 95-100, I pulled in front of the house, I saw that the radiator water box was empty, I added water, the first water immediately went deep, then I filled it again. When I reached the level, I stopped for 5-10 minutes, I waited for water, then I ran the car for 5 minutes at idle, looked at the water did not decrease, but I saw that water dripped from the left front fender, but more importantly, it is difficult to find a master in the district, and what should I do 150 km away. I'm waiting for your help
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
Cmoss06
There are leaks or holes in the pipes of the President. You can go to the car with a canister by checking the radiator replacement water tank.Maglum winter is already at high speed. But negligence can cause big problems.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
droprain72
hi
my friend i think i first open the hood and check the hoses passing water.maybe the hose & nbsp; Maybe it's too simple.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
aslan7333
Fill and run the water and determine where the water comes from. You said the left front mudguard, the region is certain, if necessary, go to any master and follow it together, find it.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
jiyanxese
After the problem I mentioned, I ran the car again and started the car between 90-95 hours. He said, then I made a 4-5 km road in the city, brought the car home and opened the hood. 2 months ago, we added antifreeze to the car 2 months ago, the master had drained all the water, and after antifreeze, I never checked it and no water was added. or cracking or loosening in an invisible place
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
Cmoss06
If you did not breathe the vehicle while putting antifreeze, this may be a problem, but check it all the time. The temperature 90-95 is already a normal value.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
erenuluoz
Greetings, if you are in a cold place, you should keep the level of antifreeze constantly at a certain level, otherwise this time it will not show GOD, the water inside the engine and the radiator can freeze and crack both the engine blog and the water and heater radiator, in this case you are burned. I would say add antifreeze in a canister. I am aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Hoping no problems, goodbye ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
jiyanxese
While putting antifreeze, the master could not find the hose at first (he was trying to get the air, I was laughing nervously) then he found the air he said, but he did not understand the car, so the man did not understand from peugeot. I know that after that, I did not check the water in the 90-95 marathons. When I came to the red this morning, I stopped the car and looked at the car's radiator water tank was empty. I will check tomorrow morning, the water is not reduced, if it decreases, I will take the road of the Monday service.

08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
tilbe307
For example, do you experience a problem such as overheating 90 95 but no heating? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
erenuluoz
Do not worry, go to the service directly without any expense, do not worry, then don't worry your peugeot "Cry" & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
Cmoss06

No, if there is a problem, the heater core is blocked, there is air in the cooling system or there is a problem with the valve that turns off the hot water entering the heater core.

08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
kaan__
Probably your car could withstand the cold of the antifreeze in the absence of antifreeze, and when it dissolved, a crack occurred in the radiator ... for this reason your radiator water was discharged from this crack ...
by the way, the radiator is removed and repaired ... if there is not a big leak or crack. Do not think about the other one .. I think of course, by the way I hope it hasn't got worse ...
08.05.2020 16:35 # 13
djchaos
Do not use your vehicle that has damaged the hose as a result of a jam that did not breathe the air. Look at a master who understands the job as soon as possible after adding the water and (red) antifreeze after determining the leak. only the hose may be in the external thermostat leak, definitely look at the thermostat.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 14
Cmoss06
I think there is still air in the system, there must be a leak. It can cause big problems.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 15
jiyanxese
[QUOTE = tilbe307] For example, the temperature is between 90 and 95, but do you encounter a problem like heating & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

yes, heating is not.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 16
jiyanxese
But when driving on the highway with 140, the heater does not heat when it slows down or in the city. I hope someone who will solve the problem will learn what to do in the interest, thank you all
08.05.2020 16:35 # 17
jiyanxese
friends this morning, I looked at the land, reduced the water, and I removed the front left mat, I officially met a pond, I guessed it came from the cacorifier, it was not giving any heat before. I showed it to a master, he said yes, it might be kakorifer honey, we opened it, it was clogged, we could not believe such things appeared old antifreeze crumb calcification etc. two hours of water, fill, shake, clean, clean, refit, tighten the hose with new gaskets, add water again, run it, take the air, the heater worked, it was hot inside my car. thank everyone
08.05.2020 16:35 # 18
jiyanxese
one last thing, i tried to clean the antifreeze flowing there & nbsp; but it will not smell in the future, is there a solution for this? except to go to the auto salon :)
08.05.2020 16:35 # 19
kaan__
soak some things with the carpet demolition machine in the house & nbsp; "Wink"
nothing will be clean
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”