Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Acilll Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
Guests
I couldn't find my friends from the front pad, it seems like some kind of exit and exit, it seems like a pebble has gotten into the brake pad, it feels like a bit of a brake, and when it leaves a sound, it can be interrupted again ...
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
Serkan
Definitely, brake pads Alper had the same sound in me, it was cut after 3-4 thousand km.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
Guests
brother, but I did not change that the linings are not new, so if I just put it on, it does not mean it was the point we stopped.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
Serkan
I may have changed the owner before you, the same thing happened to me, I bought the car in February, because the windows were closed, I did not notice the sound, I did not notice the sound, as the windows were opened, I started to hear the sound when the windows were opened, the same was the same as you did, the sound was muted, the speed was interrupted, I went to the service, the master made the pad until it got used to the new one, he said. They checked it was new, as I said later, after 3-4 thousand km, something stopped.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
eroglu
I heard this incident yesterday, a brother who met with a problem, look like a hobby, check it out.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
istanbullu_3886
there are springs that fasten the linings and they have probably fallen
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”