acill 206 answers

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
aykut1224
friends I was working on the wiper arm for road information. What ">
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
Alicilik
Hodja, you did a little bit of devastation. What kind of force did you apply there?

I tried to remove that part of the film to try it, but there was no problem with the gentle reservations. When I saw that it was different from the system in the 307s, I immediately put it back. If the movie came out of the root of the wiper, there is a way to remove the com2000i. I hope it came out, if it is broken, your job is very difficult.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
senol73
I had the same problem. I wrote here but I haven't gotten an answer yet.
I'll take it to an electrician friend after a few days. It would be better if we could do it with our own means if the person who knows and writes here
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
Alicilik
If we try to help you with the photo. There are 6-7 kinds of com2000, each of them with different detailed photos, let's try to help. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
senol73
I don't have a photo at the moment, but tomorrow's first job will be to add.
When we removed the cover, we pulled it out too much :) something like this plastic circuit pathway that is already fine
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
koliva
Do you like the image?

08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
senol73
yes my teacher is exactly like this :)
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = senol73] yes, exactly like this:) [/ QUOTE]

"Hug" < br>
The refitting process requires some fine workmanship. You have the possibility of damaging the airbag while doing. If you have English, I would say read it from top to bottom. If not, I'll tell you how to do it. Of course, if you do not, you will not get rid of it "LOL" Get over.

http://tinyurl.com/72tl9vf
koliva 2012-03-18 20:55:36
08.05.2020 16:39 # 9
senol73
unfortunately I don't have a foreign language :(
google does not help in translation too. If I think it is not very important because it is, I think I will do it in general.
I looked at it, it will be a situation that will damage other parts of the vehicle immediately. I would like to use another original arm.

dear koliva I do not know your name. div> There is something else about my vehicle that is stuck in my head. If it has lost its function, no warning lamp will come on. I do not know if I want to damage the vehicle unintentionally.
Thank you very much for your answers and your answers before ..

08.05.2020 16:39 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = senol73] unfortunately there is no foreign language: (google does not help much in translation. I think i can take the handle off the steering wheel and open the arm and insert the circuit into it. I looked at it, it will be a situation that will harm other parts of the vehicle, I leave it immediately. I wonder if there is a way that I can control this. I wonder if the previous owner may have canceled this? Thank you very much in advance for your answers and your previous answers. [/ QUOTE] What is the estagfirullah defect. In order to replace that strip, you must first insert the battery terminals according to the rule and wait for a while. Then you should remove the part with the airbag and the peugeot emblem. After this point, things start. After this part comes out, you need to pull out the airbag sockets. You should not freeze the steering wheel after this removal. If you freeze it, when you reinsert the airbag sockets and freeze the steering, those connecting cables will freeze around itself, and your airbag warning lamp will come on, it will take over the solution to replace it completely. Then you will insert the steering wheel. Then you will remove com2000. After that, you need to open com2000. You can do this by carefully lifting the feet with a flat screwdriver. Be careful not to break your feet, but it is not a big problem in your knee. Then you will put the ribbon back in place and collect it back. When installing the battery terminals, do not forget to install them correctly. It is very difficult for the warning lights to malfunction. Of course, if the previous user got the screen and removed the lamp, it is different. The best way to find out is to get your vehicle connected to the PP2000 and have a seat belt test done. I have never seen this test until now, but I think that there is a test for all sensors, devices, so there is always a test for it.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 11
senol73
I think I can do that, my hand is very prone to this kind of work.
In this link, there is the process of disassembling the steering wheel.
in one of the pictures, the red marker has a reference mark with what you said. div>

thank you again, hod ..

I have another project in mind. I think of taking pictures and putting them on the site. I will empty the interior of the 206 text in the chrome 206 inscriptions on the door sills and put a red plexiglass under it and put a lamp on it to light it up when we open the door underneath it.
I think it will be a beautiful view.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 12
senol73
I had to rewrite this message because I forgot to give the link in the above message.

08.05.2020 16:39 # 13
koliva
Senol, very good idea. What I don't like about these kinds of applications is that the underlying lights can be seen one by one or you don't have a proper 206 light. In a way, it would be great if you could ensure that the light in the 206 article is illuminated at the same level. How can you do it or if it is possible, we can investigate it.

As for the repair of the arm, you can take the photos while doing this and share it under the "how to do" topic in the forum. It is very nice and useful.

Easy to come.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 14
aykut1224
First of all, thank you for your answers. If I try to do this, two things scared me. Firstly, disassembling the battery. Because, as far as I know the battery is disassembled, the tape will start to sing.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = aykut1224] first of all thank you for your answers. If i try to try it. I would appreciate if you enlighten. [/ QUOTE]

What is your vehicle?
By writing your vehicle information in your signature area, you will not meet this question again in the future "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:39 # 16
aykut1224
i wrote brother.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 17
koliva
I wrote [QUOTE = aykut1224] brother.
[/ QUOTE]

Your radio code can always be required. That is why you learn your radio code on this occasion. I think go to an authorized service and find out. Even if the master does this job, he will do it this way and eventually you will need this code.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 18
senol73
[QUOTE = koliva] Senol, very good idea. What I don't like about these kinds of applications is that the underlying lights can be seen one by one or you don't have a proper 206 light. In a way, it would be great if you could ensure that the light in the 206 article is illuminated at the same level. How can you do it or if it is possible, we can investigate it.

As for the repair of the arm, you can take the photos while doing this and share it under the "how to do" topic in the forum. It would be very nice and useful.

Easy to come.
[/ QUOTE]
teacher hello & nbsp;
first of all, I am thinking of doing 2 ways to put a lamp in this article.
1) I will empty the 206 text in a way that I can do it a little easy job.I think there is a material that we call gold plexi. I think it is pasting it. >
2) I have a friend who is an advertiser, what I intend to do with his help is; I don't know
. I just look at it there. I think.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = senol73]
teacher hello & nbsp;
first, I think I will do 2 ways to put a lamp in this article. I can do it. There is a material that we call gold plexy. What I am thinking is, I don't know.
I will try one of the two of whatever is now.

I am considering getting the source of the
lamp from the ceiling lamp.
[/ QUOTE]
< br> It would be very nice. Waiting for four eyes pictures.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”