Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ACCIDENT / INSURANCE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
Meric42
My friends had a minor accident yesterday, because of the carelessness of the female driver, the mirrors slipped into my lane as they went on my lane. I don't even have a scratch, but the mirror of the lady's car is completely gone. It costs 400 TL. We received insurance accident report. QUESTION IS THAT. & Nbsp; Someone said today that the insurance will get you that money when you get the insurance again. & Nbsp; He said because they took it from me. I found it silly too ..: s
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
harmus
It depends on the report you hold among you. If it is written that you have a mistake, no problem. The insurance company pays the damage of the other party. No, if you have reported that you have a fault, it will be paid from your traffic insurance. After all, in either case, you will not receive a money from your pocket.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
majeste_ksk
It's not like that, brother. They tried to stutter you & nbsp; "Smile" Anybody else goes to insurance from another insurance company logically?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
qqyyxx
who is seriously defective in the accident pays the damage of the other party and when the insurance ends and goes to renew, the insurance premium increases even more according to the paid damage ratio. so if someone who has never had an accident pays & nbsp; 3 while doing traffic insurance, you will pay 5 if you are accidentally involved in an accident.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
pierson
Where can we find out if a car had an accident? from the license plate or from another place?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
pierson
I wrote but did not happen ... this service is closed
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
Guests
In the plate inquiry, every information is not particularly pert recorded. Ask your best job insurer to make vehicle history information.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 8
Get well, brother
is in a situation like this. If you have a lot of damage and damage on the other side, and it exceeds the limit that your insurance will meet, we will exceed the part exceeding & nbsp; & nbsp; they collect the defective license holder
08.05.2020 16:29 # 9
DS002
If he got into your lane and your mirrors collide, the crime will be given to the other party at the entrance of the tramer and the insurance cannot demand this money from you because there will be no defects in you.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 10
DS002
Even if you have the crime, you can not ask for it again, but only your insurance premium increases in your insurance structure, which varies according to the size of the accident.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”