Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Accelerator Function

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
clydeshelton
Hello friends,
I bought 206 Roland Garros 1.6 vehicles 2 days ago. We took auto expertise before buying, no problem. After driving for about 60-70 km, the vehicle's accelerator pedal suddenly stops functioning. So while you are walking, you press the gas, but it does not take over. It continues to run at idle. Sometimes it gets better when it stops and runs, sometimes it doesn't work.
We urgently took it to a private service and connected it to the device. They said the accelerator pedal sensor failed on the device. They spent about 1200 TL for part replacement. Does anyone have the same problem or know? Can't be solved in another way? I am waiting for your valuable help.

Note: The vehicle is LPG. 2001 model 150 thousand km.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
muro_60
Did you have an electronic throttle pedal in 2001 model?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
albayman
If you cannot solve the problem, your medicine is right here.

DENIZLI EMS ELECTRONIC.

The same happened to my vehicle in 2012. working at idle, giving gas no reaction. I even wrote about cruise control. they changed the brain (core) of the vehicle, then I gave 350tl.
If the owner is the same person, he has a lot of knowledge and equipment. I think there was a peugeot service in the past.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
clydeshelton
Hodja, we showed one more place today, they said that the same part should be changed (the code is the same). But this increased the price of 250 TL. We said why there is so much difference, they told you the most expensive price. Let's see what piece I will replace tomorrow. Today, I used a 10km never repeated error, this is the interesting one. Yesterday he did 7-8 times at 10 km. In the meantime, thank you for your help. I will share the result.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”