Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Acceleration Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
Gurmoon
Hello Friends 2007 model 206 have hdim 240 thousand. About 3 months ago I replaced the egr valve. Maintenance is done regularly, but there was an interesting problem. The engine warning light has been on for 2 or 3 days, and the vehicle stays at a certain speed while accelerating in 1 gear. What do you think could be the problem?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. There are two options, one is flow meter and the other is turbo elevtrovana
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
Gurmoon
Thank you, goodbye. A friend said that the injectors may need to be replaced, and they may have costed 1500 -2000 TL. Smile
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
sonerkyl
Let me tell you, my teacher is not eating gas, and if there is a low level of vehicle traction, the problem comes out of the two parts I usually say. When it breaks down, you will often see late start and stop problems in the vehicle. If there is a problem with the injectors, too much intermittent sound operation, like the tractor, smoke throwing, excessive fuel consumption is seen as misfire, and the traction is not low. But the best thing is that you connect it to a fault detection device and look at the error codes.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
Gurmoon
Just like you said, it is more like not eating gas in gearshifts, that is, the car gets up in 1 gear, but it is as if the car does not accelerate when it is going to be 2, the same happens in 2 gears, it is as if the time of shifts does not eat gas. There is no problem in the operation of the car, it does not crack, does not smoke, does not work too loudly, does not kick. I guess to connect and test it to a most beautiful device as you say. Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
magnum76
I think when the fuel tank that you bought is finished, buy it from a quality station and if it does the same, then I will take a look
08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
Selcuk55
Brother absolutely soner as my brother said, either a flow meter or a turbo or an electric valve Wink I say that every injector says someone who has a handling mouth.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
Selox
Simply say, if there is a rupture in the turbo hose, start by looking at it.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 9
Gurmoon
Well, man, I did not look at the hose, but the yellow engine light on the display started to go off some times, the problems are resolved, but after a day or a while it flashes again and repeats the same problem.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 10
Selox
Even if there is a torn in the fork hose, stick it with aluminum tape, but it solves the problem. Then you get a new one. I'm saying it happened to me. It's up to you to try: D
08.05.2020 20:54 # 11
Gurmoon
I checked, there is no problem in the hose, I do not understand, it is broken, it is broken, it is recovering. One way service apparently.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 12
Orcun.Dmr
1 week ago, as I said in my 307 1.4 hdi vehicle, and when I looked at the hood, I saw that the hose between the turbo and the intake manifold was torn. I bought a new hose (I think the price was 37 tl) I put on the hose and I tried to try it, the car was flat. Check in 2 hoses, sometimes the tear in the hose may not be visible.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 13
Gurmoon
Selox had said in a friend that I was looking for a hose, but I was not comfortable inside, I bought it for 35 TL. But the problem continues at different times. For example yesterday, when the engine malfunction light was on, the evening went out while going home, I came to work in the morning and burned again. Such a situation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”