Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABS Light Comes On When The Car Warms Up

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
recepagdas
Happy holidays to everyone, friends. There is a problem I have noticed in my vehicle for 2 weeks. When my vehicle gets hot, the Abs lamp lights up and the ABS is disabled. Not what I said when it comes to heat is not warming. In other words, when it gets hot. It can burn suddenly on the road, but even if I leave the car under the sun, the Abs lamp is on when I get in the car and turn the ignition. But there is no problem in the cool weather. Yesterday I was on my way. It was a night trip, I did driving for hours, there is no problem, but it does it in very hot weather immediately. As I said, it burns as soon as I turn the contact even under the sun. There is no problem when it cools. Does anyone have any idea who knows why this happens?
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
sonerkyl
If the abs lamp causes such a problem in hot weather, one of the sensors is broken. It is necessary to remove and check the sensors. I have recently dismantled the wheels or replaced the bearings.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 3
recepagdas
I made the ball change on my rear left wheel, sir. But the problem started later than that. I was aware that my linings were running out and it was exactly that time started. But I also changed the sensors in the lining, the problem continues. Fault code C1380 Recirculation Pump, Pump CO, CC - locked on tip or CC + tip (also in English “ Re-Circulation pump. Pump locked, CO, CC-Or CC +)
08.05.2020 20:55 # 4
recepagdas
I have been researching the problem for days, but I could not reach the solution. The pump says it is locked, but when the vehicle starts cold, there are no lock militia like a monster. Pp2000 shows which wheel is getting errors in the errors related to the sensors on the wheels. When I researched, I saw situations when the pump command was not able to freeze. But why do you work at the cold when the command is finished? Why should you work in the cold if the cable breaks? So whatever I think of, I say why you should work in agauk. My problem still continues.

In the foreign forums, the new abs module has changed and after about 8 10 km, it again gave the same error. This scares me. But some of them wrote different reasons for the error reasons, the pump is locked again, but the different “ recirculation pump ABS / ASR open / short circuit to B + GND. “I was amazed how I would get it. CO CC what are these?
08.05.2020 20:55 # 5
GokhaN
Was the changing piece original?
08.05.2020 20:55 # 6
recepagdas
I have not changed a part in foreign forums this error is very much all 206 or 206cc. They wrote that they replaced it with a new abs module and that there was no 10 km problem, and that the same fault burned again.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 7
ismailkaya
If you said that I made the ball change on the back left wheel, the screwdriver does not hurt when attaching the ball to the ball.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 8
recepagdas
Unfortunately, the problem came out neither from the sensor nor from the ball or the lining. It gives in the error code, in fact, the problem is the pump, but it worked in cold weather, it confused me. Recently, it started not to notice hot and cold. We have a master, I got to know him, went to him and said from the exact pump. dismantled the pump and that the commanders are not very exhausted, but the part where the commanders press (I think the collector) is where the dusts are filled, and the arc is filled with time, and there is no freezing force. Firstly, we cleaned the interior beautifully by using gasoline thinner or something. Then he cut apart each channel with a material like a thick falcata. then we torped with a little sandpaper to avoid damaging the commission, and again we cleaned and collected. He said, "We didn't change the commands because the original new pickup is better than the command," he said. We pulled the springs a little and made them press more. but too few of them finish the command. The result is the smallest problem for months. If anything happens, get information.
Meanwhile, the same error code happens when the role that feeds the pump fails. The role of Gasoline Abs is a single piece. There was no role in my vehicle. I guess it was the 2008 model, the roles did not have a role in the place where the role should have been controlled from the brain. So I looked directly at the pump. The same error code was released from this role in Partner Tepe 2012 model vehicle and the problem was solved by the same master.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 9
r32
Hello,
It has been burning for almost 2 years.
Each time he gave the error code (C1380) you mentioned.
At first it was flashing in me too, lately 2 - 3min dull die, then
It continues to burn again.
Everyone said from the brain, but since it is a flashing event, their answer is frankly
I did not get it repaired because it did not satisfy.
But if you can share your master's address, I would like to drive the car if it's Istanbul.
Also, I would be very happy if you could give information about the price.

08.05.2020 20:55 # 10
r32
Hello friends
recepagdas
Does anyone know who is in the forum?
The number 1 email address we can reach etc.
I wrote to the forum a long time ago about a similar problem
The friend has solved the problem but I am not able to communicate as it is not active in the forum
In particular, I request the manager friends, if we have the opportunity to reach from the e-mail address he registered
I ask for your help
08.05.2020 20:55 # 11
umydn
[QUOTE = r32] hello friends
recepagdas
Does anyone know who is in the forum?
The number 1 email address we can reach etc.
I wrote to the forum a long time ago about a similar problem
The friend has solved the problem but I am not able to communicate as it is not active in the forum
In particular, I request the manager friends, if we have the opportunity to reach from the e-mail address he registered
I ask for your help
[/ QUOTE]

I have that same problem. Everyone says the brain. I will take it to the master, I will get the procedure done by the brain. If the problem is solved, I will tell you and give my master's information.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 12
r32
They called me a brain, but I get the same error code on the computer.
I hope your problem is solved as well. I will be waiting for news from you.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 13
umydn
[QUOTE = r32] called me the brain, but I get the same error code on the computer.
I hope your problem is solved as well. I will be waiting for news from you.
[/ QUOTE]

It is okay. I will go to the master for 1-2 hours, I will definitely get information and return.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 14
umydn
I talked to the master. Your problem is not related to this, yours said from the brain, but in my case the abs lamp sometimes lights up sometimes doesn't. It usually burns.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 15
r32
what does the error code show when you connect it to the computer
08.05.2020 20:55 # 16
umydn
[QUOTE = r32] shows error code when connected to computer [/ QUOTE]

I never looked. I will tell you the industry that I will go tomorrow. I got used to it so much that I do a lot of things myself :) I will take it as a master apprentice soon.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 17
r32
he is the best, you will understand and do everything
24.01.2023 22:32 # 18
Rehel
Friends, I wrote after a long time that I was able to solve the problem. If anyone has a solution, please write.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”