Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABS LIGHT - BRAKE PAD

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
ismail ozdemir
friends, the abs light is flashing occasionally. Could this be due to the reduction of the brake pad? I haven't changed the pad for about 2.5 years.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
savior07
I think you need to change your linen if the situation is flashing urgently.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
koliva
Yes, your brake pads are over. It is useful to change it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 4
ismail ozdemir
I understand, friends, it is true that they say this lamp is on when the brake pad is low.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] I understand it is true that they say this lamp is on when the brake pad is low? [/ QUOTE]

It is more accurate to say when the brake pad is low, but not too low "Smile"

You probably hear the metal metal knocking when you apply the brake. If you have been using this for a while, you may need to replace the discs. Brakes are not neglected. It would be nice if you change it without using more tools.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 6
ismail ozdemir
It is like this, I apply the brakes as long as I do not brake normally, but if you do the vehicle to slide, I feel something like a little metal rubbing on the brake pedal. then it burned but when I came to Ankara I made 100km road did not burn :) so
08.05.2020 16:52 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] Yes, your brake pads are over. It is useful to change it as soon as possible. [/ QUOTE]

+1
08.05.2020 16:52 # 8
tellotello
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = koliva] Yes, your brake pads are over. It is useful to change it as soon as possible. [/ QUOTE]

+1
[/ QUOTE]

I wanted to open a new topic, friends, I hope the friend who opened the topic it doesn't say anything. When I go downhill only and only on me, I feel something like rubbing on the firen & nbsp; but no warning lights are on and it sounds like it comes from front fires. Are we likely to be in the same situation with a friend? Teşk.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = tellotello]

I wanted me to not open a new thread, hopefully, the friend who opened the thread does not say anything. When I go downhill only and only on me, I feel something like rubbing on the firen & nbsp; but no warning lights are on and it sounds like it comes from front fires. Are we likely to be in the same situation with a friend? Thank you.
[/ QUOTE]

Does this sound come into the cabin or do you hear it with the window open? When was the last time you changed the pads-discs?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 10
tellotello
I feel a rubbing on my foot on the firen pedal rather than sound. It is not even felt in the cabin because it is very short. & Nbsp;

I don't know when they changed, I guess it's been 9 months since. I will tell you as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = tellotello] I feel a rubbing on my foot on the firen pedal rather than sound. It is not even felt in the cabin because it is very short. & Nbsp;

I don't know when they changed, I guess it's been 9 months since. I will tell you as soon as possible, I already told you, Mr. Koliva, there is a timing event, I will look at the firen when you took your car.

How about your ten tires?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 12
tellotello
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = tellotello] I feel a friction on my foot on the firen pedal rather than sound. It is not even felt in the cabin because it is very short. & Nbsp;

I don't know when they changed, I guess it's been 9 months since. I will tell you as soon as possible, I already told you, Mr. Koliva, there is a timing event, I will look at the firen when you took your car.

How about the condition of your ten tires?
[/ QUOTE]

The front tires are new, 3 weeks old. There is a Michelin Energy Saver model on it. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = tellotello]

The front tires are new, 3 weeks old. There is the Michelin Energy Saver model on it. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

And this is what you are saying about your new tires?
08.05.2020 16:52 # 14
tellotello
Yes, but it only happens when descending, it seems as if there is rubbing on something even for a short time.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = tellotello] Yes, but it only happens when descending, it seems like there is rubbing something for a short period of time. . If so, it is quite normal. This may happen, especially if the road surface is curved or slippery. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:52 # 16
tellotello
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = tellotello] Yes, but it only happens when the hill is descending, it seems as if there is rubbing on something for a short time. It is caused by the hit of. If so, it is quite normal. This may happen, especially if the road surface is curved or slippery.
[/ QUOTE]

Hmm, my house is on the hill and due to the road work for months, downhill gravels are shed and this is repeated every day. But does a signal that friends say does not light when ABS is working? By the way, I have never operated ABS until now and I have not had a stance to the situation & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:52 # 17
koliva
[QUOTE = tellotello]

Hmm, my house is on the slope and downhill gravels have been shed due to road work for months and this is repeated every day. But does a signal that friends say does not light when ABS is working? By the way, I have never operated ABS until now and I have not had a stance to come to that situation & nbsp; "Smile"
[ / QUOTE]

When the ABS is activated, no signal or lamp lights. You can only understand from the vibration on the pedal. Do something like that. Again, while going down from that ramp, while the environment is available, press the brake whatever God gave this time. If there is an equivalent, ABS will be activated and you will feel it on your feet. See if it's the same vibration you're talking about. The same is ABS and is working.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 18
tellotello
Thank you very much for your interest, I will definitely try what you said. I asked the light question because the title of the subject is ABS light :)
08.05.2020 16:52 # 19
loiz
The abs lamp was blinking from time to time as well. It started to light on a short time. It went off occasionally. My brake discs were running out of my linings. partially disabled, sometimes abs, sometimes sled. the master told the electrician that he would have the installation checked, if there was no problem in the abs, there was a problem in the abs brain.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = loiz] abs lamp was blinking from time to time as well. It started to light up constantly in the near future. When the lamp is on, the abs is partially disabled, sometimes the abs is holding, sometimes it is sledding. the master told the electrician that he would have the plumbing checked if there was no shortage in the abs. did you have it connected to the computer?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”