Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

abs lamp emergency

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
Guests
My friends went to ride with my car first.When coming, abs heat burned, my pads have new hydraulics.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] friends, I went to ride with my car first.When coming, abs heat burned, my pads have new hydro. Why help ... [/ QUOTE]
There may be a problem in the socket of abs cables. Did you try then did abs work? My guess should be inoperable. If you press the brakes, the vehicle will slide ...
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
Guests
can be in the same socket
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
Guests
bro, my brakes are working :)) I played the socket of the abs brain in the engine for a while, I took it out, I did not plug it in again, I run it again: (((
08.05.2020 15:59 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = 60de106] my brother brakes are working :)) I have played the socket of the abs brain in the engine for a while, I have not removed or plugged it in again, I run it again: (((([/ QUOTE)
the brakes are already working, the important thing is whether the abs is working or not
Brake hard while traveling slowly, without too much speed on a dusty gravel, which means the tire will slide easily. If the abs is working, the tires do not skid when braking, if the skids are absent, the abs is not working.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = 60de106] my brother brakes are working :)) I have played the socket of the abs brain in the engine for nothing, I did not plug it in again, my restart is still on: (((([/ / QUOTE]
the brakes are already working, the important thing is whether the abs is working or not
Brake hard while traveling slowly, without too much speed on a dusty gravel, which means the tire will slide easily. If the abs is working, the tires do not skid when braking, if the skids are absent, the abs is not working.
[/ QUOTE]
insert the pole press, the back of the waistline, the back of the lamp may be turned on momentarily.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 7
Guests
Okay, I'm going out, is it enough if I brake at 40 km on asphalt? I already know that it is abs from the pedal :)))
08.05.2020 15:59 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] okay, I'm going to go out, is it enough if I brake at 40 km on the asphalt, I already know that it is abs to hit the pedal:))) [/ QUOTE]

If you want, try and cut the pole press, you won't have to come back
08.05.2020 15:59 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = 60de106] okay, I'm going to go out, is it enough if I brake at 40 km on the asphalt, I already know that it is abs to hit the pedal:))) [/ QUOTE]
it may not slip at first, it does not open abs and does not hit the pedal. I mean, if you try in a light dust puddle without losing control, the tire slides more quickly because it is likely to skid the tire and opens if the abs is working. a bit harder than prime dusty gravel road.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = 60de106] okay, I'm going to get out of it, if I brake at 40 km on asphalt, I just know that it is already on the pedal: abs):))) [/ QUOTE]
it may not slip at first, it does not open abs and does not hit the pedal. I mean, if you try in a light dust puddle without losing control, the tire slides more quickly because it is likely to skid the tire and opens if the abs is working. a bit harder than prime dusty gravel road.
[/ QUOTE]
When the text is not failing, the moment is printed
08.05.2020 15:59 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = 60de106] okay, I'm going out, is it enough if I brake at 40 km on asphalt?
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
The tires are old and do not hurt. its purpose is to stop the locking and sliding of the tire by unloading the brake of the blocking / locking tire.
if the tire is old, it will open the abs more then it is normal, but if the tire is new, if the road is clean, if there is no skidding factor and it still opens the abs, then it may be an abnormal condition - malfunction.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = 60de106] okay, I'm going to finish it, is it enough if I brake at 40 km on asphalt, I already know that it is abs, hitting the pedal:))) [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
The tires are old and do not hurt. its purpose is to stop the locking and sliding of the tire by unloading the brake of the blocking / locking tire.
if the tire is old, it will open the abs more then it is normal, but if the tire is new, if the road is clean, if there is no skidding factor and it still opens the abs, then it may be an abnormal condition - malfunction.
[/ QUOTE]
Alkış
08.05.2020 15:59 # 13
Guests
I haven't tried it now, it doesn't work abs still my tires are old.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 14
Guests

If you press the brake to the bottom with a king tire, the abs will work on all kinds of ground. Because the brake system is strong enough to lock the tire with the best tire on the best surface. the abs works when the tire is locked ...

No matter what the tire is. Only the time for the abs to start is changing. The distance of the stop function directly varies ...
The lower tire activates faster than the lower one. A good tire clings better, the abs of the night will work.
In fact, I need to do tests related to the advanced surus technics ... I have a very good idea in mind Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:59 # 15
Guests
As I said, did you press the brake and the sleighs. Because now the abs is disabled Disapprove
08.05.2020 15:59 # 16
Guests
So why could such a thing happen? I was driving normally. I did not slip.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] so why might it have happened that I was driving normally I did not slip, I did not brake, I just went normal:)))) [/ QUOTE]
Look, my beautiful brother. Let me tell you how ABS works ...
Abs system has sensor on 4 wheels. This sensor continuously reads the rotation speed of the wheel. If any or more wheels are locked during braking and the return drops to 0 a, the wheel lock is prevented by puncturing the hydraulic pump thanks to the abs pump located in the abs center.
In order for this system to work, it must read the wheel turns continuously and instantly. If there is a problem in any sensor cable or socket at the farthest potential abs center, the abs will not work and the brake will become normal. It also freezes to the state of the vehicle without abs. Do you press the brakes too, you get locked and you slid ...
Deal????????? Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:59 # 18
Guests
Okay, then, tomorrow, the way of the service appeared, brother :))) me in 206xs, I was slipping in the evening in the snow, the pleasure was burning in the snow, for example, I was going to get up at the service and it was night :)))
08.05.2020 15:59 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] okay then you saw the way of service tomorrow, brother :))) me in 206xs, I was slipping in the evening, snow was always burning in the snow for example, for example, I would go and wake up in the service :))) / quote]
The vehicle will be connected to the information, as it is in the situation where you have lived before. Sırıtma However, when there is a malfunction, the warning lamp lights up. Until today, I have never seen that the lamp is on when the abs is activated. No need to burn anyway. Because that light is the fault light ... It is not a lamp that knows that Abs works. There is no such purpose. You already feel the pedal and the slippage of the tires Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:59 # 20
metin
[QUOTE = cecol of]

If you press the brake to the bottom with a king tire, the abs will work on all kinds of ground. Because the brake system is strong enough to lock the tire with the best tire on the best surface. the abs works when the tire is locked ...

No matter what the tire is. Only the time for the abs to start is changing. The distance of the stop function directly varies ...
The lower tire activates faster than the lower one. A good tire clings better, the abs of the night will work.
In fact, I need to do tests related to the advanced surus technics ... I have a very good idea in mind Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]
If my brother already brakes the bottom at slow speed, he will stop until he is locked and he will be dangerous at high speed. best of all on a dusty ground at a slow speed (:
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”