Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABS Fault Error? Reason?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
ozknckr
Hello, I went to work with my car today. I got on the car after work in the evening. I stopped and ran it again. I kept giving the same error. I tried a few more times, it did not improve. & nbsp; Then I moved about 1 meter by car, The warning is gone. I stopped it again, ran it, no errors came again. I went home, stopped and started again, nothing happened .. It was raining today but less, it was not showers .. & nbsp;

What Is The Reason ??
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
There may be many reasons, but the most beautiful tool is to have your computer connected to a workshop and see what caused the error. The problem of not being able to read the speed information as a result of the rusting of the metal part of the sensor on the rear wheels in the 307s. If this is the case, the solution is simple. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
ismail ozdemir
It was in my car last year after the rain. First, the pads have not cleaned the sensors or something, then they tried something, they did not go out, they took the brain out, the water did not escape in the room :))) and the bad side of the broken work was that it was already closed and the repair was not closed well, I asked for a water-filled zero, they said 2500tl. I did not find 1 piece in Istanbul, 1 piece in antep, I found in Istanbul, I did not get much price, I did not guarantee, I did not guarantee antep, I did not buy 1 year of vehicle abs, I used it, I found it last month in Kayseri and I hope it is both suitable and guaranteed.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
monur
If your forehead is prone and you have free time, you can handle it yourself. With 10-11 wrench, both of them can be removed, clean the lining dust, following the cables, unplug their sockets and clean them with contact spray, lubricate the seat and sweat it and tighten the screw. You will not get this warning for a very long time.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
toga406
If it goes out, it means no problem. The sensors are temporarily disabled. If the
warning light goes out, there is no problem abs. you already know by testing. Brake hard, if the pedal makes a tremor, it is like ABS cabnavar. Get well soon, minor problem
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
toga406
I forgot it can be disabled on muddy roads or very slippery roads or warning light may be on
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”