Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

abs fault braking fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:17 # 1
ismail ozdemir
MORE I wrote in PRE ABS LAMP BURN ABS FAULT WARNING THERE WAS D USTA to GOSTED I were BAA Field SOK BEA's FAULTY said ALREADY earlier in ISLEM Incidental ASSEMBLY of RE 2000TL MY COMPUTER ONLY ELECTRONIC PORTION impaired BUT ROOM SEPARATE SATILMIYORMUS CIK the ARA BULDUK could not USTA FOUND by NEWS vercek WATER CAR ABS FAULT BRAKING FAULT ERROR GIVES AND HAND BRAKE IS FLASHING I ASKED THE MASTER, THERE WAS NO TROUBLE, I WANTED TO ASK HER, I WOULD NOT ASK THIS WARNINGS, IF THERE ARE NOT A TROUBLE, I HAVE NOTHING TO HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EXTRACT BRAIN
08.05.2020 15:17 # 2
Haksen016
You'd better find it out, of course, zero is too expensive. Be careful when using it this way. There is no such thing as ABS will not stop you. But it is beneficial not to maintain your follow-up distance, estimate the braking distances and not use it too quickly.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 3
ismail ozdemir

Once only when it gave abs error, it was like trying to activate the abs, but it did not have trouble, but it did not have trouble, stopping the vehicle, stopping the master, inserted the master, inserted a break fault fault, but the brake was frozen, normal brakes, as well as the breakthrough, it was not possible to break the normal brake.

08.05.2020 15:17 # 4
Haksen016
malfunctioning abs device right now?
08.05.2020 15:17 # 5
ismail ozdemir
yeah they put it on the spot again but inside the cables and tears were broken I saw it
08.05.2020 15:17 # 6
BEYAZ
they will probably solve your problem where I will recommend it to you. There is a big bosh service in Ankara. If you take the address from the net and go there, they will help you to repair the brain. I had it done in my previous vehicle .. I had no problems. If I have such a malfunction again, it is the first place I will go.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 7
ismail ozdemir

The trouble appeared in the brain previously processed and we will find out and replace it

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”