Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Abs and Airbag Light On

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
blazes06
First of all, greetings to all, I introduced myself to the membership promotion section and wanted to read the issues related to my malfunctions in the forum and re-hose. The Peugeot 206 Quiksilver finally got my car, but only two problems started to bother me ... The abs light is constantly blinking while my car is on the road can cause the problem? In my other problem, my Airbag light would sound as vızzzz as soon as I opened the contact from the airbag located next to the right front seat, and it would be actively working, but now that sound was cut off, and what do you think should be doing to my screen as a mistake? My residence is Ankara ....
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = blazes06] First of all, greetings to all introduced myself to the membership promotion section and I wanted to read and re-hose the issues related to my malfunctions in the forum. The Peugeot 206 Quiksilver finally got my car, but only two problems started to bother me ... The abs light is constantly blinking while my car is on the road can cause the problem? In my other problem, my Airbag light would sound as vızzzz as soon as I opened the contact from the airbag located next to the right front seat, and it would be actively working, but now that sound was cut off, and what do you think should be doing to my screen as a mistake? My residence is Ankara .... [/ QUOTE]

welcome to us first. If the abs light blinks or lights continuously, it may be caused by the low voltage of the battery or voltage. because it was so in my car, even when I was on the road recently, the battery's "-" cable was disconnected, the abs and attention signs were on. the airbag light is from the sockets under the seat, etc. it may be due to places. but it's best to connect the computer and chekup the problems. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
EmSul
I have something on my head. This abs light should be lit when we turn on the ignition, right? As if it had been on before, that is, the front team-shock absorber-pads have changed, the abs light is not on at all, is there a problem? The computer was also diagnosed with a malfunction, and after that it did not write anything about the abs or airbag, and there were ignition and oxygen sensor errors on the computer.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
xpyhre
When the ignition is switched on in 206, the airbag light is on continuously. Which is normal. Until the tai is switching off the ignition. They say the continuation of the abs light is not a sign of goodness. In fact, if he writes in the booklet and the ABS light stays on, abs means that there is a problem. There is a problem in the camber adjustment of the front left tire. Is it burning continuously, I could not solve the abs light. The abs light also comes on when the tires run out or the pads need to be replaced. When I press the brake of my car, the car dances on the road. I think Abs doesn't work. the light is on and the brake pedal cannot push my foot back when I press the brake from it. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
EmSul
Constant burning means there is a malfunction, but what does it mean that it never burns? Normally, when the ignition is switched on, it should flash for 1-2 seconds, all the lights are on, but the abs light is not on when the ignition is switched on. Did the master do something wrong when replacing the front tool-pads or something that he has forgotten to wear since then because
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
toga406
If the abs light is on, it is an indicator that it is not activated. Proof of this is not pushing the brake back into pressure. that is, the abs sensor is not working. it may be electrical or sensor may be from mud to water
if abs is absent bend and similar attention
08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] When my contact is switched on in 206, the airbag light is on. Which is normal. Until the tai is switching off the ignition. They say the continuation of the abs light is not a sign of goodness. In fact, if he writes in the booklet and the ABS light stays on, abs means that there is a problem. There is a problem in the camber adjustment of the front left tire. Is it burning continuously, I could not solve the abs light. The abs light also comes on when the tires run out or the pads need to be replaced. When I press the brake of my car, the car dances on the road. I think Abs doesn't work. the light is constantly on when the brake is applied from it, the brake pedal cannot push my foot back. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

How does the brake pedal not push back? Does it remain pressed at the bottom? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
EmSul
When the friend says he is not pushing back, he wants to say that the brake pedal does not knock when he needs to knock on sudden hard brakes. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
lifeexciting
Abs and Airbag Lights flashing signal arm & nbsp; (I had the same problem with peugeot 307) It would be useful to have it checked.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
ttaylanaa
[QUOTE = EmSul] When the friend says he is not pushing back, he wants to say that he needs to do knobs when suddenly hard brakes are pressed. The brake pedal does not knock. not lit abs light ..
[/ QUOTE]
Someone answer this friend :) The question you asked in a persistent & nbsp; way & nbsp; caught my attention but I have no knowledge ... Maybe you may not find an answer in this topic
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = ttaylanaa]
Someone respond to this friend :) The question you asked in a persistent & nbsp; way & nbsp; caught my attention but I have no knowledge ... you may not find an answer.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
ttuna
In Istanbuldaysan seyrantepe industrial district, there is captain auto electricity, and it happened to me. The same thing took place in 1 hour.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”