Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Xenon (pictures added)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
yenice
Guys I followed some xenon job, I couldn't get out of it :)

It starts from 70 Liras and has prices in China for 250 liras. space, cylone, sentinel, monza, mtec etc.

If you call those who call 140 lira japanese patented china goods for mtec, do you call 180 lira original japanese goods and then call us japanese? I do not understand what we can believe and believe. if we only speak for mtec what is the difference between these 3 sellers and these 3 products

Let somebody come out, brother, 70 lira is the same, 150 is the same, 250 is the same.

I'm not going into the lens event. I wanted to open the following subject for lensless. What is the number of this xeno for God's sake. :) I couldn't figure it out :)

newish 2013-10-09 21:22:26
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
hsnsnl
mtec and cenmax prices are good for mid-level xenons .. you will get mtec silver series 160-200tl mercury price .. you will use 8000k or 6000k 10no 5stars .. cheap brands space, cylone etc, when you see the heat of the mtec, you can easily compare the space cylone with the heat. I have noticed this quite a lot, as I said, mtec silve good.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] mtec and cenmax prices are good for mid-level xenons .. mtec sylver series will take 160-200tl mercury change price. You can easily see the difference when you compare it .. I have noticed this quite a bit, as I said, mtec sılver is good .. [/ QUOTE]

You call cylone cheap brand, but modacar is guaranteed for 2 years. The price is 162TL.
  • Both the brain and the bulb are guaranteed for 2 years. Warranty is given by ModaCar.
  • They specifically noted down.

http://www.modacar.com.tr/urun/cyclone-h7-8000k-millenium-dijital-xenon-aydinlatma-kiti-012191.aspx

The situation that confuses me from the mtecs said the person I found 140 lira made of Japanese patented, said the Japanese that I found 175 lira from the beginning, then they said to us that they are selling Japanese. is there no MADE IN on the right and left :)

you are saying that mtec is better and smoother than cyclone in any case? as long as they get guaranteed postpaid.
    08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
    reality59
    [QUOTE = hsnsnl]
    mtec and cenmax prices are good for mid-level xenons .. you will get mtec silver series 160-200tl mercury price .. you will use 8000k or 6000k 10no 5stars .. cheap brands space, cylone etc, when you see the heat of the mtec, you can easily compare the space cylone with the heat. I have noticed this quite a lot, as I said, mtec sılver is good .. [/ QUOTE]

You will see the difference in quality with your eyes, whether you are the right mtec or not from the mud :)
    08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
    xdesign_206
    Mtec candir is guaranteed for 2 years at mtec like cylone.
    08.05.2020 17:52 # 6
    yenice
    Does it matter whether this mtec is made in china or japanese? 140 pounds of Japanese patented Chinese goods, I do not know how to concept :) The ones sold as original Japanese also start from 180 pounds.
    08.05.2020 17:52 # 7
    reality59
    If you can, I recommend you to buy shield :)

I can show the difference between the products as follows
    h7 in two products

08.05.2020 17:52 # 8
    yenice
    Do they drill in bulb beds while mounting xenon in 206, or is there a direct mounting in the new generation xenon? I researched a little bit, they usually pierce the bulb beds.
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 9
    reality59
    as far as I know, drilling and mowing are not done
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 10
    yenice
    [QUOTE = reality59] as far as I know drilling and mowing is not done [/ QUOTE]

I think so too. I bought mtec silver. I'll have it tomorrow, I'll probably have it on Thursday. or if it is simple, I thought if I could wear it myself tomorrow, the reason for asking the cutting mowing process is the assembly process requires a lot of electrical knowledge and cutting mowing?
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 11
    yenice
    [QUOTE = 307bursa] I recommend you to be very careful if you are going to install it yourself because you have the possibility of breaking and detonating while putting the bulbs in place :)
    If I say I can put it on my hand, the recipe is simple
    There are 2 socket wires that enter the bulb inside the headlight and are connected to the ground.

[/ QUOTE]

There is no problem in plugging and removing the bulbs. aren't we going to get electricity from the battery or something? will the balances receive electricity directly from the socket on the headlights?
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 12
    reality59
    yes you will get it directly from there The only place you need to pierce is that the cover behind the headlights is not pierced outside of it, yes, you can install it. The installation process is very simple.
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 13
    reality59
    http://staticclub.caradisiac.com/1/voitures-francaises/ma-ptite-206/photo/1511110151/1502068bce/ma-ptite-206-xenon-veilleuses-led-img.jpg

http://staticclub.caradisiac.com/1/voitures-francaises/ma-ptite-206/photo/1511110151/1502093be7/ma-ptite-206-xenon-veilleuses-led-img.jpg

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/764781/ımg6619.jpg

there is a picture like this .. as an example
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 14
    yenice
    Since I had never researched xenon work before, I couldn't make sense of the place where the bulb was pierced and then closed :) it turned out that the car had previously xenon. now I checked the back of the bulb covers is the hole. it will not be difficult to apply xenon to short if it is what you say.

But the mist makes me think. I remember very well that we had hardly changed the bulbs of the fog with the electrician friend. it can hit right and left. it is necessary to enter under the vehicle, because of the possible springs. and the left fog lamp is steaming at some times. does this event blow up the light bulb?
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 15
    reality59
    There is no harm to the bulb, I used the right front headlight as steam (watery) day and night within 2 months, then when I found time, I turned the headlight on and off again, the problem was solved.

You can assemble the fog lights by lifting the car with the jack. fog lights need to be h1 simple.
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 16
    yenice
    [QUOTE = reality59] There is no harm to the bulb, I used the right front headlight with steam (juicy) day and night for about 2 months, then when I found time, I turned on the headlight and closed it again nicely.

jack. fog lights need to be h1 simple. They're simple. I was thinking about a channel or something, but I thought I was in my country :)

So I need to fix the xenon ballasts installed in the fog into the engine. because they get water in the bumper.

When fixing the ballasts, there are plastic pipes with velcro and electric cables, they say it is more healthy to fix them there. to reduce water intake to zero.
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 17
    yenice
    I thank 307bursa and reality59 friends for their information :)
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 18
    reality59
    I have silim ballast mtec xenon kit I have bought fog lights for 300tl, it is exactly above the crankcase protection (i.e. the place that is constantly in water) I have been using it since March. the quality of the product may vary, of course, I bought an additional 80 TL, I could not use one xenon kit for 1 week and the illumination was very weak, my halogens were better (Philips H7 Xtreme Vision)
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 19
    yenice
    [QUOTE = 307bursa] detailed explanation that's it :)
    let's see, share a photo on the taxi with us good luck & nbsp;
    let it come easy & nbsp;
    [/ QUOTE]

thanks for short, I say for sure. but the fog will be a bit troubled. let's see if the pavement saves or something, I will put the front wheels on the pavement and try it :)

headlight photos are not very healthy especially at night. but it feels blue in the daytime. For example, there are photos that I have added philips bulbs but almost like xenon :) http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24801&title=finally-bitti-images-added

but still I did of course I add the operations and photos.
    08.05.2020 17:53 # 20
    yenice
    [QUOTE = reality59] silim ballast mtec xenon kit I have bought my fog lights for 300tl, it is exactly above the crankcase protection (i.e. the place that is constantly watering) I have been using it since March. of course, depending on the quality of the product, I bought an additional 80 TL, I couldn't use one xenon kit for 1 week and the illumination was very poor, my halogens were better (Philips H7 Xtreme Vision) [/ QUOTE]

I bought mtec silver with dp tunning supply . It's not a fake or made in China. original japan :) but i don't know if it is slim ballast.
    Page : / 2
    Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
    “The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”