Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABOUT XENON HEADLIGHT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
umut_25

Good morning, friends. Today, I wanted to make my car a xenon difference. The master xenon headlight in the service is strictly forbidden, he said. It was known to be banned before, but I know that there was no serious sanction. Does anyone know about this topic?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
Ali Aydogdu
If you are going to wear xenon bulbs, the headlights should be lensed, because when you attach xenon to the headlight without lens, the oncoming people can ring their ears. On the subject of prohibition, Xenon headlights in TÜVTÜRK; Unless there is automatic headlight height adjustment, it does not go through the examination, even if it is original. In this case, & nbsp; lenses do not mean anything.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
umut_25
I think that the headlights do not disturb other people in the traffic with that lens. And I just want to get it short. It is also not the very high powered one.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
aknard
I have heard that friends with lenses but without automatic headlight height adjustment go through the examination, maybe they will take a look at this issue again
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
Alicilik
Inspection is definitely an initiative. This was the case in the past, too.

If the rules were strictly followed, half of the vehicles in Ankara would be out of traffic. and why don't they value the measures taken for their own lives when I pass other people. & nbsp;

I also used Xenon without lens, even the car did not stop in front of me, but when I thought about it, I realized that there was a mistake, now I use a full yellow bulb. Both my point of view and the impact on the environment increased positively. While having trouble with ampoules every month with xenon, there is no click for 7 months.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
DS002
I have been using it for 7 months, I got into a lot of traffic transformation, but they did not write punishment or something.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
aknard
[QUOTE = Buyer] Inspection is definitely an initiative. This was the case in the past, too.

If the rules were strictly followed, half of the vehicles in Ankara would be out of traffic. and why don't they value the measures taken for their own lives when I pass other people. & nbsp;

I also used Xenon without lens, even the car did not stop in front of me, but when I thought about it, I realized that there was a mistake, now I use a full yellow bulb. Both my point of view and the impact on the environment increased positively. It is the place where we say that it is connected to the right initiative, to the morale of the man looking at the day's morale, to the models of the vehicle that do not like. During the examination, the BMWs, tubi exhaust lu ferrariler, who came in front of me, received approval and passed :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”