Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Windshield replacement Sensors

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
werty
Hello friends,
& nbsp;
206 quicksilver the windshield of my car is cracked, I will replace the glass with a local glass in a glazier in the industry, as there is no car insurance. but there are various rumors about the subject. The sensors were not working on the green glasses other than the original glass. I need your urgent help before I change it.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
Serkan
I know that too, ask the glazier you install, get the guarantee if it works, or pay if it works.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
gngburak

what sensors are on the glass

08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
ufuk91
Did you get a price, my teacher, there is a 50kr crack in the upper right, but it does not spread, but it bothers me, if the price is not too much, I am thinking of changing it
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
soneroo
cracked glasses can be repaired.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
nucro
For the 307 glass with rain and headlight sensors

sensor industry inoperative 200 tl
sensor working supplier industry 400 tl

750 TL for original glass I got the price 1 month ago.

I had the sensor operating side glass made of glass. I got the guarantee so that I still have an account at the glass shop.

If you cut the bargain from the beginning and pay the price after using it, my friend.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 7
koliva
It doesn't matter what kind of glass. The important thing is the gel between the glass and the sensor when placing the sensor. Some do not do this at all, some do not do what it should be. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 8
werty
glass is not in a condition to be repaired. I had come a long way, it was night, until the morning, it came up and down from the top down, there was no repair.
& nbsp;
There is a rain and headlight sensor on my car ..
& nbsp. I said you need to wear a glass with a working glass. I said, let's use original glass if it doesn't work. They said, there is no problem. let me see the order I will take the weekend and share the results with you.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 9
werty
Hello friends, I changed the windshield,
price: 200 TL doraglass brand without atherm,
old glass was removed and replaced. I thought the substance called gel between the sensors was a little bit thicker than the double-sided tape. glass is no different from the original. sensors work flawlessly. thank you for your help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”