Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Windshield Replacement And Sensor!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:41 # 1
Guests
friends have changed the windshield of the car today. The automobile insurance makes a change once a year by taking advantage of the no-damage discount! I made the change in Bursa but what should I see? The headlight and rain sensor of my vehicle was not working! We turned on the sensor, what gel! the guys stick the pad with silicone Sırıtma oha Anyway, the new sensor glass came out from God. He had his own gel on it. We put the glass in the window, let's see if it works .. headlights were but we couldn't operate the wipers! so in the dark, the headlights turn on by itself, okay, this is improved, but we keep water on the glass, erasers do not work. So is there a tactic to put the erasers into the auto? I think the headlights would not work if the gel on the pad was not suitable! They also said that there is no need to be original glass. I already read this in the forum. Meanwhile, the existing glass on it was previously changed and it was not original glass. Even the masters said that the current glass is a pen sensor. see work glass inconvenient and silicone applied Wall Anyway, he successfully fulfills his duty of gel. If there are friends who know the setting for the wipers, I am waiting for their help.
respects

08.05.2020 15:41 # 2
berk2309
You changed the glass: D
08.05.2020 15:41 # 3
Guests
the handle of the middle mirror was broken through the glass and the sensor was not working.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 4
berk2309
I understand that if you tried to attach the original of the gel, the new is not coming out of the glass.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 5
Guests
We already installed the original of the gel.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 6
berk2309
If your fingerprints happened, let's try it, let's just let it run away, if it was dust and dust, you can find out how to do it in the forum.
08.05.2020 15:41 # 7
Guests
I already tried this with what I read from him Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”