Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About window film and Police.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
Guests
I will cover the 4 doors and luggage part of my friends vehicle with a number 2 movie.

Best regards. mustafakartal 2014-05-04 20:11:58
08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
yawruaslan
Whatever the ten is forbidden but you can get it from 0.75 most open
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
ahmet_bjk
If you don't have a film on the windshield, I think it won't show up
and as far as I know, they're having trouble when the front has 3 window films, so I filmed the rear 3 windows.
If they do not cause any problems with the film taken on the front side windows, I would like to have them shot.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 4
herry
If you film on the main windshield, you will grin, the police friends will always pull you aside Cool
08.05.2020 18:31 # 5
ByHack
I have a number 2 window film for 3 years (except for the front and rear windows), so far no one has said "why did you wear it" at the controls. They wear only number 3 and darker window films, modified cars a bit, especially tofaş group cars. Wink Nevertheless, do not make films on the front and rear windows. Believe me, especially at night, it affects the view very negatively, especially if there is a darkening rearview mirror, it becomes impossible to see out the rear window. Even now when I park the car, I open the window to see the rear-view mirrors at night Tongue
08.05.2020 18:31 # 6
Bugra
If the movie is shot in the background or on the side, it means punishment. If you are only driving with a movie, you are at the mercy of the police. If the cops are going to punish the movie, they don't look at the color tone or on which glass it was shot, malasef. But if there is something like a knight, if you travel by car like a dungeon, if the guys do not have it, they will stop you and let them know that they will punish you. My advice is to have the lightest film to be applied to all windows except the windscreen.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 7
kursat3006
Take the number 2 with the exception of the windshield, no problem I have been traveling with a number 3 movie for 6 months, and I went into translation. But the windshield has no pardon
08.05.2020 18:31 # 8
yawruaslan
Look at the other vehicles section, my sides were number 3, 2 numbered, glassed focus, I was playing with the cops, I was playing with the police. I downloaded the mosque, no, no, you said you would take my cardboard :) You are the one you pull the other one on the other side, even if it is possible even if sofor and the passenger is pulling it to the other side, my 106 is only in the back butterflies and the luggage glass, but I will do it in the next and other sides in the future. :) If you do not deal with the police, diosan has the other vehicles done.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 9
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = 307bursa] this police incident is all about luck and the city you live in
Except for the windshield, all of my windows have the darkest film, and even though I have come across to translate it until now, I have not been punished by the film, but I have always tied our connection and thank God I will get the weather warm at the windshield :)

[/ QUOTE]

Just like the police in the city, the big cop did not forget, he said that it was very dark but badly burned.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 10
samet206
If there is a quality film on all glasses, I would recommend you to shoot a number 1 glass film that will not be opened from the sun easily. If the film is drawn from suitable price films, the windshield will be opened to all windows with a small number of time.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 11
suppor
Make a napiosan in the 3 number pullers, see the left and right of the evening, especially in the rain :)) You can open two mosques in the cold while you are backing the bidet, otherwise you will never see your back, but it is also nice not to look outside :)
08.05.2020 18:31 # 12
mstfkys
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = 307bursa] this police incident is all about luck and the city you live in
Except for the windshield, all of my windows have the darkest film, and even though I have come across to translate it until now, I have not been punished by the film, but I have always tied our connection and thank God I will get the weather warm at the windshield :)

[/ QUOTE]

Exactly in the city, the big cop in the city, I have not forgotten, he said that it was very dark but badly burned, I could not put it on a very sweet car, said the punishment ahaha:) [/ QUOTE]

May Allah grant everyone to meet such a cop LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 18:31 # 13
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = mstfkys] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = 307bursa] this police incident is all about luck and the city you live in

[/ QUOTE]

Exactly in the city, the big cop in the city, I have not forgotten, he said that it was very dark but badly burned, I could not put it on a very sweet car, said the punishment ahaha:) [/ QUOTE]

May Allah grant everyone to meet such a police "LOL" "LOL" "LOL"
[/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 18:31 # 14
Burak
Yassah garda yassahh :)

An incident that is completely at the discretion of the police, they say they have a slight defect regardless of the number of exams, but according to the traffic police, even the lowest number says you will be banned. .
08.05.2020 18:31 # 15
Guests
Thank you for your comments, I am also a police officer, and now I will take 2 of the highest quality to the most prominent everywhere else: D Let's see what will happen, whatever they can write, if they can disassemble, let them do what they do.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 16
mstfkys
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = mstfkys] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = 307bursa] this police incident is all about luck and the city you live in

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

it was the car that he said :)
08.05.2020 18:31 # 17
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = mstfkys] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = mstfkys] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = 307bursa] this police incident is all about luck and the city you live in

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

it was the car that he said :)
[/ QUOTE]

yeah nokia e72 but so much :( I have only one picture left in the rest of my laptob the other picture :(
08.05.2020 18:31 # 18
mstfkys
Man, I could not cut the penalty, I can not get out of the garage
08.05.2020 18:31 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = mstfkys] Man couldn't break the penalty, I can't break it out of the garage:) [/ QUOTE]

Be patient for 10 days MORE car.

note: the car in the picture is really nice for that ford ..

When I said see the car I talked about peugeot. :)
08.05.2020 18:31 # 20
Ert.Kckrk
I am in Kahramanmaraş, my brother has a closed box 206. There are 3 degrees of film except the windshield, it is very difficult to see the inside, thank goodness.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”