Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about window film

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
tongucuk
Hi friends, I have been away from you for a long time, do not look at my fault, I have a topic in my mind, I am waiting for your help and information & nbsp; my & nbsp; I have a window film on my pajamas & nbsp; and it was examined in this way & nbsp; but the last & nbsp; There is a rumor in the days that if the window films are not licensed, the vehicle will be connected & nbsp; therefore & nbsp; There are many people who have knowledge about the subject, after all, this tool has been examined in this way !!!
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
oguzhan29
As far as I know the window film is passing as a slight defect, 12 vehicles from exhaust and window film were tied up the other day.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
herry
Hello my friend, let me tell you, if you passed through the exam, you already got over the big part. If there is no film in the ten windows, the work is not urgent in translation, of course I do not know the pitch black films. It is not so easy to run a license.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
I made a movie & nbsp; 3 & nbsp; year & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; It was & nbsp; day & nbsp; at & nbsp; I use my car & nbsp; so far & nbsp; I had no problems & nbsp; ankarada
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”