Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about wick and door insulation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
osmntskn
Hi first,
The door wicks of my 206 have started to deform quite a bit, and it seems to me that I get dust from the outside, but I am not sure that this dust comes from here. I have a few questions about the subject.

1- Does the wick of the meter work happen to our cars, I asked a particle per second. He said that it would not be the original one. he said, his nails will not pass.

2- When I open the window, it feels cold from the speakers of the car. It felt especially in the winter months, is this problem caused by the wick or door insulation?
thanks ... Reviews
08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
oguzhan29
If there is a rupture in the suppositories, I have had a rupture in myself, I changed the suppositories.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
osmntskn
Thank you Master, did you get the meter business or is it original?
Does anyone know about wind blowing from the speaker?
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
oguzhan29
I bought the meter work came, he put his own tactical cut, glued it, there was a rupture in front of him, he made a small patch there, and I will insulate the doors because I am going to install it, you can do something like that.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 5
osmntskn
Thank you, Master ...
08.05.2020 17:49 # 6
osmntskn
I went to the master today, he said he would make the one of the door for 45 liras, how is the price?
08.05.2020 17:49 # 7
Mesut48
[QUOTE = osmntskn] I went to the master today, he said he would make the one of the door for 45 liras, how is the price? br>
I bought 110 tlye on all the doors, but my friend put it on.
I think it is useful to investigate. It can be hard to find by province.
http://www.gullasotomotiv.com.tr & nbsp; review and have ads from the owner if you want.
Mesut48 2013-07-27 22:51:59
08.05.2020 17:49 # 8
osmntskn
thank you for the advice ....
08.05.2020 17:49 # 9
Mustafa-almanya
[QUOTE = osmntskn] thanks master, did you get the meter work or original? Does anyone know about wind blowing from the speaker?

[/ QUOTE]

In Peugeot, I have never removed the door, but in more than 12 different brands I got, the door handle (inside of the door handle and glass handle, the section of the prisons) ) must be insulated with plastic and nylon after removal. If you have removed the door before, the foil film may be open or torn. or just because it is sticky, it may have lost its adherence.

If you remove the door trim without breaking plastic nails without damaging the cables, if you stick that foil with a nice tape, the problem will be solved in case it is solved. I think.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 10
osmntskn
First of all, I am sorry that I made a spelling mistake in the subject, I cannot change it.

tomorrow I will meet the company with the link of the friend, I could not call as the weekend. If the price is as it is said, I will place an order and put it on. When it is stuck, I also share the changes here.

Besides, I was thinking about removing the doors anyway, thanks for your advice ... when I remove it, I will share the situation.

08.05.2020 17:49 # 11
oguzhan29
mine realized a little more closed doors of the vehicle
08.05.2020 17:49 # 12
Mesut48
[QUOTE = onurazgin] I would appreciate if you inform us after follow-up roving change. By the way, if there are friends who change wicks, do you feel any change in the closing of the door ?? [/ QUOTE]

After installing the sub-industry, mine asked for a door adjustment,
It is better to take 5 mm open between the flooring and the bonnet inside accordingly,
It remained open because it hurts some places internally,

08.05.2020 17:49 # 13
osmntskn
I postponed the roving job, other jobs came out.
I removed the door trim, as the friend said, it lost its sticky feature and nylon also lost its feature
I glued administration. I will isolate the door upholstery as soon as other friends do, thanks ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”