Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About vehicle inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
MuratUlg
Hello everyone first. As if I have a minor problem, now the inspection of my vehicle will end on 12.06.2012, I am out of the city right now, and the vehicle is not near me, so I can make an inspection at the latest on 15.06.2012. Will they be punished for a 3-day delay?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = MuratUlg] Hello everyone first. As if I have a minor problem, now the inspection of my vehicle will end on 12.06.2012, I am out of the city right now, and the vehicle is not near me, so I can examine it at the latest on 15.06.2012. Will they be fined for a 3-day delay? [/ QUOTE]

You can calculate from the page delay penalty:
http : //www.tuvturk.com.tr/gecikme-bedeli.aspx Reviews
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
MuratUlg
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = MuratUlg] Hello everyone first. As if I have a minor problem, now the inspection of my vehicle will end on 12.06.2012, I am out of the city right now, and the vehicle is not near me, so I can examine it at the latest on 15.06.2012. Will they be punished for a 3-day delay? [/ QUOTE]

You can calculate from the page delay penalty:
http : //www.tuvturk.com.tr/gecikme-bedeli.aspx
[/ QUOTE]
I have tried to thank the couple several times but I can only get one from here. Thank you very much. )
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = MuratUlg] & nbsp;
I have tried to thank the couple several times but I can only get one from here. Thank you very much. = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
ufuk91
I am going to have an examination tomorrow, but we will only pay some fine for next week.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
MuratUlg
[QUOTE = ufuk91] I am going to have an inspection tomorrow, but next week I will only pay some punishment. Let's do it now.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
[QUOTE = MuratUlg] [QUOTE = ufuk91] my exam is tomorrow, but we will only pay some punishment for the week next week. Let's go to the industry. then it will happen :)
[/ QUOTE]
ne & nbsp;
is completely at the mercy of the police, writing a sentence and & nbsp; the vehicle has the right to load the tow truck
if the vehicle inspection date has passed & nbsp; monthly & nbsp; 5% interest is also processing friends & nbsp; & nbsp; Delay in 1 day & nbsp; 5% & nbsp; Delay after 30 days & nbsp; 5%
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
toga406
yes it does. but be careful with that. There is a plate inquiry at the entrance of the airport, if the vehicle is in the parking lot and the visa is filled while you are traveling.
Have you looked at the turn, the vehicle is not in place. they immediately report it to the traffic and they are driving the vehicle. Whatever, but I guess either the traffic foundation wants to earn money or for security reasons. your information.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
Ego_Ist
You will pay 7-8 pounds of delay penalty;)
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
Ego_Ist

Last week I went to hadımköy station on Saturday and found that the number of seats was 4 in my license for the inspection. they made me an appointment and asked me to come so ... when they got a little upright they said okay let's do it without an appointment this time, and they changed that leaf of the license. Let the friends who will go check their license information thoroughly ..

08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
metin
you pay a penalty of 7-8 TL for every 30 days. In other words, if you are late for 30 days rather than 3 days, you will pay the same, and 7-8 TL will be added on the 31st day and so on.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = Ego_Ist]

last week I went to hadimkoy station on Saturday, it was found to be flawed for the inspection, because the number of seats was 4 in my license :( I asked for a car conformity certificate from peugeot there, the number of seats was 5, I went to traffic, I told the incident, you wrote it wrong, I said correct it, appointment they said they were working and they asked me to make an appointment one day in advance ... when they stood up a bit, they said okay, let's do an appointment this time, and they changed that leaf of the license. eeee, of course, another 58 TL fled to our place .... we are victimized because of our own mistakes. .... let the friends who will go to the inspection thoroughly check the license information ..

[/ QUOTE]

This is a ridiculous application. They use ibarelet and we pay again, even though we have no crime to change. >
08.05.2020 16:50 # 13
erenoz

If I tell you about the problems I had about a vehicle I bought 3 years ago, it would be a novel :) They shuttled between the police courthouse. then the tax office safety. I say that God will give trouble for everyone who cannot do his job like a man ...

08.05.2020 16:50 # 14
toga406
yes, even when my father wrote 1600 cc to the brodway,
the guy was miserable when he went to sell the vehicle with the mourning. it never happened but they did try to secure the guy, change leaf from there vsvs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”