Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

about valve exhaust?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
EErgul
yesterday I bought my new car this morning, we did the exemption, they wrote 155 TL from the exhaust, our police uncles & nbsp; "Smile"
I'm thinking of having valve exhaust. I am very pleased with the sound of my vehicle, do they make an electronic valve? If not, I will get an exhaust from the master of Iskender, but with a soundless carpet. And it seems salty to me. If we say Varex is already cold. Are there any alternatives you know, my experienced forum friends. They say silencer plug does not make much noise in the lower cycles. would you change the tone of the voice? silencer wonder
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
brutal
Silencer does not change the sound. However, when you remove the Silencer, it makes a sound. You can disassemble it when the exhaust is cold.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
EErgul
[QUOTE = brutal] Silencer does not change the sound. However, when you remove the Silencer, it makes a sound. You can disassemble it when the exhaust is cold. Something of course solves my job. Right now, there is a malfunction in the roof of the vehicle. I am looking for a solution that will not burden me financially. though, the vehicle that I will take to Cyprus in 1 month is not a problem in Cyprus. it works in a temporary solution. I guess it's okay if I get the silencer out of the cheap when I go to Cyprus.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
oguzhan29
Could you give an idea of how the exhaust diesel valves with valves sing?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
reality59
I can show you an example as follows: for diesel vehicle on valve exhaust;
diesel Air filter for beautiful sound from exhaust in vehicles, exhaust way or trinkets had to change a lot.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”