Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About Triple Side Pole Indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
ayazdemir
Hello Friends, I bought a 3-way Side Pole Indicator group for my 2006 model pejo 307 vehicle, but for some reason, nobody is willing to connect, I don't understand what nonsense, there is no work on the masters here. can they give me an idea I bought it and thank you for the information you will give me right now
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
volkanbalik
dude, if you are going to deposit this, do it to a good electrician, I had a lot of trouble before ....... they should take the connection from the brain while connecting it to the tachometer.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
djchaos
towards summer i am thinking
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
ayazdemir
Today, I went to another electrician, took off the watch and looked at how many volts came with the precision gauge. There is no electricity coming from the socket. Completing the system with the clock. Give up this love. I did not understand why this piece, which is sold as a UNIVERSAL, is not derived from the French cars. If you want, I connect it directly to the parks, it gets a lighted look, he said, there is no turbo in the car, so the Bar doesn't work on the indicator. Said Briefly, Dedide. There was a wound exploding inside of me. If Şahin was Doğan, they would tie him right away.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
kaderim@61
brother, I read the subject, I wanted to ask something compared to what they told me, I got a sports cycle clock, but I got the connection parallel to the cable coming from the coil. "/>
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
djchaos
It is enough for my car to shine even though the lights are on: D
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
kaan__
geeel geeeel konya ya geeeelllll "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
djchaos
[QUOTE = kaan__] geeel geeeel konya ya geeeelllll "Wink"

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever it is, there are already in konya, bursa, istanbul, izmir, antalya
08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
volkanbalik
immediately go to konya or you masses: D

joke aside from my previous vehicle parallel to the tacho clock first I had insurance problem then my tacho clock was not working electrician said brother get past altitude & nbsp; my vodka & nbsp; I said no .... As I know, the sentence had a role that measures the age behind this tacho clock, it was burned, I said, I took it to my brother and peace ...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
volkanbalik
If possible, be careful to use the brand while buying this type of pod and indicator, and there will be advertising, but not the company, take the advertisement of the brand AUTOGAUGE, the price is salty, but they are quality and problem-free products.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
dukenukem82
I see it in falcons, natives & nbsp; they think the car will speed up when the tachometer is installed :)) But it is obvious that it attracts attention.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
fatihgg
I use oil pressure, heat, volts are available. When I take the car, they have a problem for 1 year.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”