Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABOUT TRIGER SET

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:44 # 1
umut_25
Friends I would like to consult you a topic.

2005 I bought my Model 206 Quiksilver vehicle at 125 thousand Km. I asked the person I bought whether the Triger set has changed. He said he changed me at 90 thousand. But it didn't give me much confidence. Because after all, there is no bill. He said I changed in the private service. I checked the authorized service records, they said there is no such record, and they said that it would be healthy to change the timing sets of these vehicles every 80 thousand km. Also, an authorized service master I talked to told me, "You are comfortable, the nation does not come to us for the timing set outside, 250 lira with us, we find 1000 liras with workmanship. Why does the man come to us? So people go to special services. said timing set. "
Since I am normally a person who only gets on the weekends, I only made 2 thousand km with the vehicle and now it is 127 thousand. Actually, I made a price research of 250-300 TL. But I want to use a little more and change the vehicle and upgrade the model. So frankly, I don't want to spend 300 TL just to be comfortable with it. Question Include:

Do you think it is possible to reach this Km without changing timing set?

08.05.2020 17:44 # 2
sercinho
may vary depending on usage and weather conditions.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 3
ErolSs
It is normal that when I received 306, it was 179 thousand. I changed the timing.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 4
samet206
I could even hear people who say they may have 180 thousand km of life in my research, why not come, but as I say in every service, I change it every 5 years in 80 thousand, not everything I want to say, but it is up to you. I would change it later to avoid worse results.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 5
umut_25
[QUOTE = samet206] I heard even those who said they could have 180 thousand km of life in my research, but as I say in every service, I change it every 5 years in 80 thousand, I mean everything is not what you want. If there is the slightest one, I would replace it to avoid any worse results.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, if I were a rider, I would change my thinking directly. It is a vehicle that I intend to put on the advertisement at the weekend. I will forward it to the person who took this subject, of course, I do not want anyone to hurt
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”