Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the vehicle stalling after reverse gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (2008-2013)
25.10.2021 16:32 # 1
dr.sergio
Hello friends, I wish you a good forum. My 2009 model 1.6 THP Automatic, especially at the first start in the morning, revs up and the engine runs a bit noisy. In the meantime, when I give very light gas in P or N, it seems like it is making a misfire, shaking, shaking. When I give the gas too much, there is no problem, but when I touch it lightly, a misfire and shaking occurs at the 1050 - 1100 rpm clock. The problem disappears when the car warms up. When I open and close the ignition on a heated engine, neither the rev increase nor the noisy engine noise is a problem.

Today on cold engine When I put the reverse gear to get out of my place after the first start, the vehicle shook and stopped. There is no problem in restarting the starter after stopping. The vehicle is in motion or at a red light, in short-term pauses without turning off the engine, etc. there is no problem. As I said, when the engine warms up, all problems disappear.

I r< I suspect span style="font-size: 11pt;">anti engine, throttle or spark plugs. What do you think could be the problem?

Thank you.

28.03.2022 16:21 # 2
dr.sergio
I solved my own problem myself. The problem was in the MAP sensor. Some friends are also suffering from the same problem. Idle fluctuation after the first start, vibration in the vehicle especially at idle, difficulty or misfire when starting the first start, stopping at the first start, etc. I solved the problems by cleaning the MAP sensor myself. The problems I mentioned disappeared with the warmed up engine. It was only visible on cold engine. The source of your problems may be different.
28.03.2022 16:36 # 3
Katip55
Where exactly is this sensor?
28.03.2022 18:17 # 4
sonerkyl
Thanks for the information sir.
30.03.2022 16:07 # 5
dr.sergio
On the thick air tube that coincides with the dipstick. Towards the air filter, at the back. There is already one sensor connected by cable. Sorry, I couldn't add a photo. Even though the sensor looked clean, my o-ring was dirty. Sometimes the institution gets there. If I'm not mistaken, the other end of the same cable is connected to the MAF sensor. I cleaned not the MAF sensor but by removing its connecting cable as well. I suggest you clean it too.
30.03.2022 16:07 # 6
dr.sergio
What it means. I thank you. That's the purpose of the forum.
30.03.2022 16:10 # 7
sonerkyl
I totally agree, sir, this is the purpose of the form, but many users unfortunately do not respond. When the problem is solved
31.03.2022 05:20 # 8
Katip55
I understood, I looked at the videos, I found it, I will do the operation on the weekend. Foreigners said to change the o-ring about my problem, but I couldn't find out exactly what it was.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”