Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the use of doped lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:39 # 1
talip206
Hello everyone, guys. Last year, I got the lpg system installed on my vehicle. I did a lot of research whether it was lpg or additive. But I saw a different sound from each head, some bad, some said good. I decided to take the gas from the same place and make observations as much as possible. The lpg product I bought is the company that is advertised in the market. (you guess the name) It's been about a year and it's been 15,000 km and it's time to change the lpg filter. I went to the company that made the installation and made a filter change. I was very curious about the filter that came out and the master lifted it up and started to filter the oil :) so much oil came out that it seemed as if the lpg filter was immersed in engine oil.
The master said, "Are you buying directly from the gas fired company?" I said yes. He said, "You should also get the injectors as close as possible." There is good performance of the gas, good traction is strong, but he starts to make great trouble.
Friends, I paid attention to buy 99% gas from the same company for a year. I am wondering what will come out of the friends who do not make the high km and change the filter at 15 000 km in this case :)
As a result, I decided not to buy that brand anymore. I wish I could take a photo of the filter, but I didn't think that moment. I wanted to convey my experience to friends who use LPG here. talip206 2016-02-13 22:49:06
08.05.2020 19:39 # 2
vpro
Which firm's gas was the master?
08.05.2020 19:39 # 3
Sercan Mungan
I recommend total or bp.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 4
Efe-Pojo
I guess it doesn't have any difference at all. The car that pulls well pulls well in all of them.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = vpro] Which firm's gas was that Master? [/ QUOTE]
Opet aygaz hocam. They already say that they have also contributed to their ads. I guess there is mogas, which is a by-product of Aygaz, but I am not sure about it.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 6
Ahmet_ach
I have used opet Aygaz for the last 4 years. I even took it to the gas shop in my last care. It was 17000 km. Filtered filter changed. There was no problem.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] I have used opet Aygaz for the last 4 years. I even took it to the veteran in my last care. The filter changed the filter, which was 17000 km.
[/ QUOTE]
Teacher, 99 percent of the gas I bought was opated. So I was taking it regularly, especially. My lpg system is lovato and I got it first, and I have never used lpg before my car. Frankly, I had no problems until now, but the filter was in the oil you know.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 8
sonerkyl
the ones with additives opet and total i know i always buy mogaz i have bought from other companies kadoil-milangaz-shell etc. usually they all see roughly the same km. As the friend said, the gases with the supplement started to cause malfunctions in the lpg system over time. get focus, get astra, get megan etc.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] additives opet and total I know, I always buy mogaz I have bought from other companies kadoil-milangaz-shell etc. usually they all see roughly the same km. As the friend said, the gases with the supplement started to cause malfunctions in the lpg system over time. get focus, get astra, get megan, etc. [/ QUOTE]
My teacher, I looked at the official site of mogaz, now it is a registered trademark of Aygaz and they wrote that gas was added on their site. I think if you don't want to buy additives, don't buy mogaz
08.05.2020 19:39 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] those who have contributed opet and total, I know, I always buy mogas. usually they all see roughly the same km. As the friend said, the gases with the supplement started to cause malfunctions in the lpg system over time. get focus, get astra, get megan, etc. [/ QUOTE]
My teacher, I looked at the official site of mogaz, now it is a registered trademark of Aygaz and they wrote that gas was added on their site. I think if you don't want to buy additives, don't buy mogaz [/ QUOTE]

yes, when you say so, I looked at it, it says there is a little yes, but the price is affordable.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 11
talip206
If only we could get the gas in Istanbul. There are affordable gases in many places on the Ostim side, laughing in Ankara. As for Ankara, I wish I wish that if my lpg tank was large, I would use it in Istanbul as much as I could fill it :) when the tube is small, it ends on the highway no less than 2.50. talip206 2016-02-15 19:54:54
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”