Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the torsion system ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
Guests
Is the torsion system a durable system or does it distribute torsion on such roads after 3 months?
I know the benefits it adds to the vehicle in bends. But I have some hesitations in terms of robustness.

Thank you for your information ...
maverick 2012 -08-16 13:23:46
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
simurg
you are heating up the plaque without seeing the creek, the vehicle has not failed yet, it will not be any more

08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
ufuk91
I don't know how often the torsion fails, but its noise doesn't stop. For example, my torsions are problematic.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
EErgul
Did my car go a little bit bend if the gas is open it knocks it from behind. I am picking up 2 but I will distribute it one day. once 4 wheels went out of the way. though the bend was wet, the wheels came in and out for a moment. & nbsp;
actually my rear tires are pumpkin. and I can get into the corner too hard. & nbsp; : 55: 01
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
serkan206
[QUOTE = EErgul] did my car go through a bit of a hard curve if the throttle is on, it throws it from behind. I am picking up 2 but I will distribute it one day. once 4 wheels went out of the way. though the bend was wet, the wheels came in and out for a moment. & nbsp;
actually my rear tires are pumpkin. and I can get into the corner too hard. & nbsp;
okay no problem in the car, I just realized it now :)
[/ QUOTE]
"Clap"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”