Tijen533
First of all, have a good day, it's been about 1 year
The floor carpet wet heater core has been changed since Pejo 406ti bought it
I wanted to ask if it gets water from anywhere else
Thanks in advance.
There is a video about how much water there is but I couldn't put it here
28.03.2022 18:09 # 2
sonerkyl
Is there a sunroof, sir, in the vehicle. it could also be caused by the door trims.
28.03.2022 18:11 # 3
Tijen533
no sunroof
28.03.2022 18:19 # 4
sonerkyl
Then, my teacher, there are two options left, either from the door or from the front flank.
22.05.2022 23:55 # 5
sozuak
I recently supported the windshield from 2 sides and the top with black gasket silicone. The windshield and even the rear window are free of silicone. There was a lot of water inlet. there is a heating radiator there. Two aluminum pipes are inserted, and they are fixed in place with a metal plate with a single screw. There are 2 o-rings there. Water is leaking from them too, replace it.
25.07.2022 12:53 # 6
brkhkn
IF THE FLOOR CARPET IS WET, THERE ARE 2 POSSIBILITIES.

1. There is a heater core right behind the console where the heater-air conditioning buttons are located. There are 2 orlings that attach the pipes there to the honeycomb. They are rotting. it leaks in weight.

2. The water channel of the doors is closed. As the vehicle is washed or it rains, the water accumulating inside the door leaks inside.

Now let me tell you a method. If you have antifreeze in your car... touch the floor carpet with your finger and touch the water to your tongue. if it is a sugary and sticky liquid, it is the orlings of the heater core.

if it is normal water, it is the lath, gasket and water channels.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”