Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the Peugeot 106 air filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
15.04.2021 19:48 # 1
ShizoSkit
Greetings to everyone, I am a new member of the forum, I have opened this topic after I opened a meeting topic. My vehicle 106 xs 1.6 8 v I bought an open air filter and pipe about 2 months ago, but I would have a few questions on my head.
15.04.2021 19:49 # 2
ShizoSkit
I recently made an open air filter for my vehicle. The filter kit I bought has only one small hose inlet. a wide, thin, small 2 different hoses come out without sucking. I left the large hose unconnected without connecting it somewhere, and I left it empty without being able to connect it anywhere because there was no room in the round dial socket that was connected to the oem air filter box. My first question is dust, soil, etc. inside the engine because the hose mouth coming from the wide suction, which I do not connect to the open air filter, is open. Will it pull out and damage the engine? My second question is the socket of the map sensor that connects to the oem air filter box? Would it be harmful to be wasted, would it be a minus side? By the way, the idle has increased a little since I put on the open air filter. Is this because of the large hose coming from the idle suction? I do not experience any idle height when there is an oem filter. Thanks in advance to those who commented.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”