Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the last muffler :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
hLL
Even when I shook the last silencer with my hand, I came across the exhausters today to show that kind of strange noises. The man took it into the channel and examined it, and said that the last muffler had to change and said it would cost 150 liras. Is this price normal? Another question is that the exhaust only makes a light sound around 2500 cycles. I have no problem other than that. Would it be a problem if I use it like this? Thank you. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
ZP105
What is the brand model of your vehicle? I have the original silencers for 206 -306-307s. I give very clean 80tl.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
hLL
[QUOTE = ZP105] What is the brand model of your vehicle? I have the original final silences for 206 -306-307s. I give very clean 80tl. The price was reasonable but I can't get it right now thanks. So is the price he raised as 150 too?
08.05.2020 17:46 # 4
ZP105
I can't say anything about how I didn't know an exhaust tactic, but I think it's expensive but it's original
08.05.2020 17:46 # 5
tlp
If there is something outside of the muffler, I don't think it will be a problem
But if the steel grille inside is worn / rotten, it will open more in time. /> This is the case with my exhaust, which I am using now, the master said to me what would happen to go the long way.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 6
yigit4516
I had a similar problem in my vehicle. The exhaust was scattered with a high-speed blowing sound. I had an exhaust exhaust in my hand and replaced it with industry. However, after 2 months, there is a scientific examination. It is necessary to turn the exhaust back into stock. The friend who says 306 exhaust in the upper message is the exhaust in your original or 0? If I do not sell for up to 2 months, I will get the news. I don't know how much they want in the industry, but something must be appropriate.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 7
hLL
Exhaust looks super on the outside, but I don't know the inside. I would prefer to add a little more money to give him 150 liras and have an exhaust that will sound better. Next month we will look at the situation. Thank you. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:46 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hLL] Exhaust looks super external but I don't know the inside. I would prefer to add a little more money to give him 150 liras and have an exhaust that will sound better. Next month we will look at the situation. Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

If the inspection and traffic in Bulgaria are not an obstacle, a nice end silencer can be used. You can find clean second-hand bits. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”