Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the gsi brain ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
zekeriya
Hello friends.
Me & nbsp; 206cc 2003 model automatic lpg I have an arc & nbsp; but & nbsp; this tool has not taken much more than 3 months filed
tool & nbsp; I bought it in a hurry before I examined it & nbsp; but & nbsp; I made a mistake & nbsp; There is a problem with a few problems. 1) The vehicle gets water from the joints of the roof & nbsp; :(
2) The gsi brain of the vehicle is out of order. They said that the brain is not repairing. I am still looking for the piece. ripped only sold complete room 400 tl around

& nbsp; I wanted to have an alarm & nbsp; man & nbsp; When I pushed the brain to plug in the alarm, it turned out that it had been seen before, and it turned out that when I pulled the car to the parking lot, it turned itself on and the headlights were lit up until the akku was broken :( until it is found.
water goes through the joints onada & nbsp; ADANA DA & nbsp; nobody understands & nbsp; the vehicle I will bring to Ankara
and in addition, it burns & nbsp; km & nbsp; km & nbsp; km & nbsp; It seems like there were too many problems & nbsp; but & nbsp; there are 4 problems. we are already 2 constraints :)
I am waiting for your help from you. What should I do? The vehicle is now in the parking lot in the center of the tent.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
Serkan
Hodja first, here Click to introduce yourself.

The name of the part bsi must find the brain, zero or bounce, the right airbag cover changes separately, the price is around 150 TL. Friends with knowledge of other issues will help.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
zekeriya
Thank you for your help ...

08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
koliva
If you need to change it, it is not possible to buy a second hand. Actually, but this time you need to change BSI + ECU + all keys and locks.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
zekeriya
if & nbsp; If the gsi changes & nbsp; it will be bad if I have to change other coins :(
i hope i can find a brain that makes the repair.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”