Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the float

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
swordtolga
Hello, I just joined you and am sorry if I am wrong.

my friends vehicle I just bought a 106 xr vehicle, I don't know exactly, for the first time I bought a car from peugeot company. when I open the ignition in the vehicle with a single click, there is a voice called vizzzz in the petrol pump part. This sound continues and stops for 2-3 seconds. I think the room is running out of gas. Can you help with this?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
sonerkyl
I would be pleased if you briefly introduce yourself first from the member promotion section. There should be no excessive noise, there may be a problem with the pump. If you are playing the petrol pointer as you always say, the buoy may have malfunctioned. If the required pump burns, it leaves you on the road when you want to go with gasoline.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
talip206
It is normal for a certain amount of sound to come from the pump. Even if the vehicle is LPG, the pump runs continuously. The cover and seat above the pump block most of the sound. If the cover is removed, the sound will increase.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
swordtolga
[QUOTE = talip206] It is normal for a certain amount of sound to come from the pump. Even if the vehicle is LPG, the pump runs continuously. The cover and seat above the pump block most of the sound. If the cover is removed, the sound will increase. [/ QUOTE]

Hello, when I first open the starter, it sounds 1-2 seconds yes, the sound from the pump is the sound of pulling the room gas, but after that, the sound continues without any interruption. looking at that float and pump will change. How did I know this without disassembling?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
swordtolga
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, I would be pleased if you briefly introduce yourself from the member promotion section. There should be no excessive noise, there may be a problem with the pump. If you are playing the petrol pointer as you always say, the buoy may have malfunctioned. If the required pump burns, it leaves you on the road when you want to go with gasoline. [/ QUOTE]

Hello, when I first open the starter, it sounds 1-2 seconds yes, the sound from the pump is the sound of pulling the room gas, but after that, the sound continues without any interruption. looking at that float and pump will change. How did I know this without disassembling? also the vehicle does not have gasoline cylinder

08.05.2020 19:30 # 6
swordtolga
Thank you very much.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 7
sonerkyl
When the pump lasted, the tolga shook the master, checks before the pump changes, when was the last time you changed the gasoline filter so that its parts were loose. I think that the float is occasionally attached when the needle is attached.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 8
swordtolga
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] tolga shook the master right now the float pump will change before a check checks when the last time you changed the gasoline filter so that its parts are loose. I think that the float is occasionally attached when the needle is attached. [/ QUOTE]

Absolutely, the master shook, or the real issue is that I have not been disassembled before. I do not know how it was dismantled. If someone tells you how it is dismantled, it is not in view.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 9
berbatow
Hello, the sound coming from the petrol pump indicates that the pump is working first, but I think it may be due to the float, what is the gas level in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 10
talip206
There is a special 3-leg apparatus to disassemble the pump. Even if you do not, you can not wear it because you need to tighten it well. I think your master shook it. Why will you change the working pump .. You can do it tightly close the cover. When my seat was open I heard a lot of noise when I lowered the seat and it never sounded. Of course, gas level is also important. talip206 2015-11-13 16:37:03
08.05.2020 19:30 # 11
swordtolga
I thought the car's gas gauge was coming, it was stuck, I thought it was stuck first, then I fulled the tank, but it does not improve. Another issue is that the sound that continues while the car is running while there is a problem, why do I isolate and cut the sound in the car, the sound is overwhelming, so it is disturbing.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 12
sonerkyl
yes, the buoy is being cleaned.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 13
Mesut48
Does it smell of gasoline when you lift the seat?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 14
swordtolga
[QUOTE = Mesut48] Does it smell of gasoline when you lift the seat? [/ QUOTE]

Generally, there is a stench when going out.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”