Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the exhaust tip?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
ufuk91
Hello friends. Those who knew were there I had an accident 2 weeks ago, I bought my car today from the industry. Well, everything was fine, I had an exhaust tip, the pipes had changed completely, so they couldn't separate the tip from the old box, so they left it in its original form.

I'll take it and wear it, but I don't have any questions. Does the tip of the exhaust work any other than an accessory? And what should he pay attention to when buying? Is it necessarily fixed by welding or is it possible to assemble? Can I do it myself, let me get it somewhere. And what are the estimated costs.

I can not buy 100 lira of things, I will give a maximum of 40-50 lira. Sleepy
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
Bugra
exhaust tip is for accessory purposes only. nickel plated or something. Do not give more than 30-40 as you say, no matter which exhausters you go. in my car as you wish. no abart effect. it is done only with accessories and oxygen supply.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
Alicilik
Whether it's real chrome plated or no horizon, it starts to rust
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
konyali42
I think the exhaust tips are attached to the vehicle for other purposes than the image. For example, diesel vehicles have wrinkled exhaust tips to hear the turbo fully :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
ufuk91
@ Buğra

Exactly, I want it from my teacher, I do not want any exaggeration or sound, such a simple and beautiful appearance, my exhaust was like this, but they could not remove it :(

@alicilik

For example, I say like this and what I should pay attention to. Okay, especially when I ask about this. Is there anything else, I know, size or something like that on wheels, something that doesn't fit? I am thinking of taking it away from the net because

@ konyalı42

No no, no, neither change the sound nor something, especially the sound does not increase.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
Bugra
I don't think it's clear. I take the models in the exhaust system by putting them in the exhaust outlet of the vehicle, trying, seeing. it makes more sense.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 7
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Buğra] I think don't get clear. I take the models in the exhaust system by putting them in the exhaust outlet of the vehicle, trying, seeing. it makes more sense. [/ QUOTE]

That's right, actually, it makes more sense, but it can be cheaper, so I thought. Nevertheless, you should be able to take 10 liras less and take it without looking at it.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 8
Bugra
Personally, if I was an exhauster and you came to me with the exhaust tip you received from the net and put this exhaust on the car pattern, I would get 20 of you.
A thought is formed directly in the man. Look at the guy, he bought the same exhaust tip that I sold from elsewhere, he came to appreciate me. take it to you !! and wants 20 to work 10 LOL
08.05.2020 17:42 # 9
samet206
It does not have any effect on the visual vehicle, but I love it, it looks very different, it looks empty when there is no tip. It makes any exhausters.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 10
rolandgarros
The 206's most disliked place is the original exhaust tip. A huge hole in the bumper exhaust tiny. they left it so they could possibly make a modification but at least they could make a slightly larger exhaust tip Smile
08.05.2020 17:42 # 11
ufuk91
Just as you say friends, the most logical thing is to go to an exhaust master and get it installed.

@rolandgarros yeah, teacher, it was like the first time I got the car, my exhaust tip now looks empty. I also painted the black laths on the color of the car, it was very nice but it looks bad without exhaust from behind, big hole as you say but the exhaust pipe is thin ...
08.05.2020 17:42 # 12
ufuk91
Something happened like this, I will add your pictures widely. For now, I have this photo I took before I took it from the industry;

08.05.2020 17:42 # 13
konyali42
If it hasn't disappeared, just attach an exhaust tip to it, just get a little oval and the cix would be.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 14
ufuk91
[QUOTE = konyalı42] If it has not disappeared, just attach an exhaust tip to it, just get a little oval. [/ QUOTE]

Let's take the one to fill the space left behind beautifully. Big smile
08.05.2020 17:42 # 15
rolandgarros
at least give me an idea whatever the same chassis is Smile this is my monster's exhaust

08.05.2020 17:42 # 16
wlkn87
Friends, I was going to have my exhaust tip mounted on my vehicle, I bought it myself because I saw it when I was traveling recently.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 17
ufuk91
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] at least give you an idea whatever the same chassis is Smile this is my monster's exhaust

[/ QUOTE]

Ayyyynen, my car before the accident, my teacher, do you believe the same, whether it be an exhaust or a signature. Apart from that, the vehicles are the same: D

But here, because of the accident, the exhaust pipes have changed and my old exhaust tip has gone as well: (But look at yours, it looks a bit like below, or mine was like that.

How much did it cost you if you got yourself dressed?
ufuk91 2013-06-21 02:28:09
08.05.2020 17:42 # 18
rolandgarros
when I take it, it hangs on it, or it shakes when it works. In fact, it can be fixed with something like a plastic clamp. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”