Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

About the error code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:23 # 1
kilic46
Hello friends. I have been following you for a year. Thank you very much for your valuable and important information.

My vehicle is 206 1.4 8v 2002 model.
Gasoline and LPG were trembling, and LPG sometimes even stopped. The second problem in gasoline was the vehicle being overturned late.
They said to the master that they couldn't say or say anything.
I bought the obd2 device and gave the following errors in the torque program.
P0340 camshaft sensor
P0403 egr valve
P0412?
What are these codes. And how much it costs.
Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 2
CemDemiral
https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=44593&title=hata-kodlari-bilgilendir Up

If you want to take a look at this page, I opened a big topic for being asked a lot thanks.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 3
kilic46
Thank you so much.
So how much does this breakdown cost?
08.05.2020 20:23 # 4
CemDemiral
Brother sensor bees vary according to the dealer, while a solid electrician solves the event in another way, some change it completely, but the average seems to be over 250 again.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 5
kilic46
Thank you. Hopefully the ripple and gasoline response will improve.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 6
Popomundo
First, get past, shaking stop makes camshaft, that is, from the eccentric sensor, go to a good electrician, have the installation coming to the sensor checked, and then go to the sensor replacement path ...
08.05.2020 20:23 # 7
kilic46
Well, when I give gas when it is cold in gasoline, the stop cycle decreases and stops and when it gets too hot, the reaction to the gas is not related to this.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 8
kilic46
You have to go to the people. Otherwise, they don't know anything, let's say that it was 2 days later, leave the vehicle to us. Maybe 100 or May 2000
They say. The brain may be a malfunction or a plumbing. He can't say we're going to rob you briefly. Otherwise, someone's error code does not hold the other one. no brain says it gives an error code that is not from itself but not from it. someone said, let's change the coil. one's device error code does not hold the other.
Anyway I'm in a private peco service right now. Spark plug, injector and valve will be overhauled. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 9
emrahyilmaz84
sometimes you can give the malfunctions you say, delete the malfunctions again, check this, try this a few times, if the malfunction doesn't go, then you go to the master after me, egr was giving continuous malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 10
kilic46
Brother 1.4 gasoline would not be Egr

Valve adjustment done
Spark plugs changed
Injector cleaned
Now the ripple seems to have passed, and there is a big difference in the check. kilic46 2017-06-03 17:06:41
08.05.2020 20:23 # 11
kilic46
I'm bored with this peco. Actually, there are error codes, but there is no one to repair. The guys are telling stories. I say let's do the following fault. This type of practical handyman is not in the heritage. I say let's look at the electrician and the gas pump.
I understood that nobody wants to get into these pecos.I say let's have a torsion on the hydraulic hose. One of them says let's take a break at the bottom and the other says if we go to the preschool, we will sew it or else it will remain.
We know that we have gone to the industry a lot and the car is the hallmark of the industry. The guys don't. Typical Maras artisan. They have a saying, or if you are a buyer, let me take it off the shelf.
I will either sell or go to repair with another.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
These attitudes of "masters", not unique to Marash.
This is what happens when everyone is after a little effort and a lot of money. Two keys do not work with a lift. For example, the place where I went as a Peugeot service does not know the location of the pollen filter. What funny is that?
Bi praises the other master who made me. It is old-fashioned. 206 has passed so I don't know what. What a shame.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”