Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ABOUT THE ENGINE TEMPERATURE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
reddevil
Hi friends
On the weekend, the oil of the vehicle was changed and 4 liters of oil was added to the oil office.
However, since the oil change has been over, my engine's engine temperature has been over 90 frequently.
then the fan comes in and goes down, but it started to happen very often.
I wonder if you can help, I would be very happy if you can help
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
alisuat
I think it is normal if you are going in very poor places in the city.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
Guests
I do not think that the temperature that the engine will start with oil change will change this period. No other situation? or the complaints you use, as your friend says, are more upright, etc.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
marasov
I think the oil suction in the crankcase may be contaminated or dirty.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = marasov] I think the oil suction in the crankcase may be contaminated or dirty. [/ QUOTE]
If the oil pressure was insufficient, the oil lamp should be on ... the temperature of the oil sensor is already in check.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
zubeyir35
- what is the viscosity of the oil? Kali can increase the heat!
- When was the oil filter last changed? soot accumulates in the filter or pressure does not decrease but decreases but danger Do not walk if the oil lamp lights or something.
- Is there any shortage in the water of the bidet vehicle?
- I don't have 307 1.6 hdi once, the pointer doesn't move from 70-90! I'm in marmaris, I climb up and down every day, as I climb the mountain, go 4-5 km, get 4-5 km I think if you don't look at these counts, don't neglect!

08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
reddevil
yes I think the problem with the oil filter is because it hasn't changed :(
thank you so much
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
Guests
An interesting nuisance. What could be related to oil change. Oil change is a very simple process. As zubeyir35 says, it is a possibility if thick oil is used. Otherwise, bigger problems arise with blockage. The vehicle also shows up immediately.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
Emre Ekrem
Peugeot's common problem can be counted or not even seen as a problem anymore. If the vehicle is going to stop or go uphill, it is considered normal to be over 90.
When I bought my first peugeot years ago, it would be a problem for me, even when I got 306, it was a problem for me and I know that I changed a few services just because of that. There are still times when it reaches the line of 90 and above. (which happens even more often on gti engines with 306 gti and so on)

You say that you have not encountered such a situation before and that it is after the oil change, there may be a weak chance of oil change, which is the oil filter if thick oil is used.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
Guests
I am not completely sure of the other vehicles, but most of the 306s have 2 fans and 2 of them work together. Also, the fans are 2 speeds and they run at low speed at 97C, but if they are not enough, they pass at high speed at 107C. it writes electronically in the service manual. In my car, a fan after the 90th line on the display, as well as a 100C fan is activated and 90 fan is standing. this is the norm of this vehicle ... since i bought it. he was originally renewed in the roles of the musurs. However, the automatic air conditioning system in my vehicle freezes the fan fast and sometimes slowly depending on the situation. I think it is related to air temperature ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
okan77
Why not change the oil filter every time you change the oil .... How many money things ... Change what you lose ... okan77 2011-04-06 12:56:47
08.05.2020 15:14 # 12
reddevil
I don't know, because the service says "no brother every 2 oil changes, the filter changes" :(
08.05.2020 15:14 # 13
koliva
You'd better do your own work. You will also change the filter, and you will put the king oil. I changed the oil once, now it takes 20 minutes if I try to change it, but it will make the oil so well Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 15:14 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = reddevil] I do not know, because the service says "no brother, the filter changes every 2 oil changes": ([/ QUOTE]
Do not look at what you say service. When you say the oil filter, you will not take the side industry of 8-10 pounds :)
the cecol 2011-04-06 15:00:27
08.05.2020 15:14 # 15
monur
Greetings to everyone, I am Onur from Balıkesir.I am not an active peugeot user, but due to my wife, I have an automatic model of 2003 model 1.6 16v.

In this vehicle, we have the same trouble since the day we bought it. While the fan is running in a place close to 100 degrees in the city, the vehicle does not rise above 90 degrees in normal driving. The temperature indicator in my car is in the middle of cold and hight when the engine water is heated and it does not move at all. The fan activation in 206 comes into play close to 100 degrees.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = Monir]
Greetings to everyone, I am Onur from Balıkesir.I am not an active peugeot user, but due to my wife, I have an automatic model of 2003 model 1.6 16v.

In this vehicle, we have the same trouble since the day we bought it. While the fan is running in a place close to 100 degrees in the city, the vehicle does not rise above 90 degrees in normal driving. The temperature indicator in my car is in the middle of cold and hight when the engine water is heated and it does not move at all. The fan activation in 206 comes into play close to 100 degrees.

[/ QUOTE]
Alah Allaaaaah dear brother, this is not a problem. this is the structure of the vehicle. why don't you understand :))
Up to 100C is normal. When traffic enters, stop and get up for you. But while going on the road at a certain speed, it does not usually reach 100C because it constantly blows air.
Because the carburator does not ride, the 92C fan will open ... and also when the cooling system is antifreeze, the boiling point of the water rises. If it comes to 110C, nothing will happen. however, 100C should not exceed the system structure. Because the fan opens towards 100 ...
the cecol 2011-04-06 15:01:07
08.05.2020 15:14 # 17
monur
[/ QUOTE]

Because the carburator does not ride, the 92C fan will open ... and also when the cooling system is antifreeze, the boiling point of the water rises. If it comes to 110C, nothing will happen. however, 100C should not exceed the system structure. Because the fan opens towards 100 ...
[/ QUOTE]

I agree with you to this end, I wanted to emphasize that this will not cause any trouble, so these tools work this way.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 18
Guests

yes then we got it :))

Sometime, the fan did not open due to the vehicle's role, and I pulled aside instantly in the crowd with my faret. Meanwhile, the heat rose to 110. I stopped it even before it warmed up, decomposed it and started it again ... with the fans running instantly, the engine immediately returned to normal ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 19
monur
Although my knowledge on Peugeot vehicles is limited, I discovered this forum while I was on the internet for a malfunction caused by automatic transmission Gülme The ultimate user of this vehicle is that it is up to us to investigate, as my wife and known ladies only find the solution by filling gasoline from the credit card and looking for their partner when the car breaks down.

One of the things I learned as a brother who has contributed to the economy of France in the last 1 week, close to 2000 TL, is the control of the vehicle's brain, including the fan motor in these vehicles . I mean, do not apply to such transactions.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”